Duncan Posted February 18, 2013 Posted February 18, 2013 (edited) Does anyone know of any 95 thesis' put on any doors today? I haven't heard of any coming from our stake Edited February 18, 2013 by Duncan
wayfarer Posted February 18, 2013 Posted February 18, 2013 nope. This "95 theses" attempt is one of the more quixotically absurd exercises I've seen, imo. 1
sunstoned Posted February 18, 2013 Posted February 18, 2013 Our state center had nothing posted on it's doors.
danielwoods Posted February 18, 2013 Posted February 18, 2013 Is it possible that it was posted, then taken down by whomever opened the building?
Tacenda Posted February 18, 2013 Posted February 18, 2013 Is it possible that it was posted, then taken down by whomever opened the building?Yes
bluebell Posted February 18, 2013 Posted February 18, 2013 Is it possible that it was posted, then taken down by whomever opened the building?I think it's definitely possible, but i would be surprised if such a thing was kept a secret, even if that happened.I mean, the person who took it down would talk about it, to their wife, the bishop, other people, and it would move on from there. Even if not many people knew, it's hard to believe that such a thing would happen and no one would find it a worthy subject of conversation to the point that others wouldn't hear about it, even if only to a small extent.Has there been any news of the event? What about the people who were leading the charge? Did they claim they did it and if so, have they said how many buildings were involved? I didn't expect this campaign to lead to anything but i'm a little surprised that it's been as anti-climatic as it seems to be.
Tacenda Posted February 18, 2013 Posted February 18, 2013 (edited) I think it's definitely possible, but i would be surprised if such a thing was kept a secret, even if that happened.I mean, the person who took it down would talk about it, to their wife, the bishop, other people, and it would move on from there. Even if not many people knew, it's hard to believe that such a thing would happen and no one would find it a worthy subject of conversation to the point that others wouldn't hear about it, even if only to a small extent.Has there been any news of the event? What about the people who were leading the charge? Did they claim they did it and if so, have they said how many buildings were involved? I didn't expect this campaign to lead to anything but i'm a little surprised that it's been as anti-climatic as it seems to be.Reading on NOM there has been nothing said of it, it's as if it never occurred. Edited February 18, 2013 by Tacenda
bluebell Posted February 18, 2013 Posted February 18, 2013 Reading on NOM there has been nothing said of it, it's as if it never occurred.It makes a person wonder if they were as well organized and popular as the group claimed to be. 1
thesometimesaint Posted February 18, 2013 Posted February 18, 2013 Does anyone know of any 95 thesis' put on any doors today? I haven't heard of any coming from our stakeNyet. 1
Daniel Peterson Posted February 18, 2013 Posted February 18, 2013 Nothing in this part of the vineyard.
webbles Posted February 18, 2013 Posted February 18, 2013 I think it's definitely possible, but i would be surprised if such a thing was kept a secret, even if that happened.I mean, the person who took it down would talk about it, to their wife, the bishop, other people, and it would move on from there. Even if not many people knew, it's hard to believe that such a thing would happen and no one would find it a worthy subject of conversation to the point that others wouldn't hear about it, even if only to a small extent.Has there been any news of the event? What about the people who were leading the charge? Did they claim they did it and if so, have they said how many buildings were involved?I didn't expect this campaign to lead to anything but i'm a little surprised that it's been as anti-climatic as it seems to be.The facebook page had a few people indicating that they left the paper on chapels.
volgadon Posted February 18, 2013 Posted February 18, 2013 The facebook page had a few people indicating that they left the paper on chapels.Did they indicate which chapels?
webbles Posted February 18, 2013 Posted February 18, 2013 Did they indicate which chapels?They seem to have locked down their page now (at least, I can't access it without a facebook account). I do remember them mentioning Ogden and Las Vegas.
mfbukowski Posted February 18, 2013 Posted February 18, 2013 Is it possible that it was posted, then taken down by whomever opened the building?Not for me. I opened the building!
Freedom Posted February 18, 2013 Posted February 18, 2013 I asked my global network of friends, which numbers in the thousands of course because I am so popular, and none of them had even heard of this group let alone their list of complaints. I don't know anybody in Ogden. I have a few connections Las Vegas but I imagine there are a lot of ward buildings there.
Popular Post The Nehor Posted February 19, 2013 Popular Post Posted February 19, 2013 You know you lead a sad group when you cannot even get them to passive aggressively perform feeble anonymous actions in support of your nebulous cause. C'mon people, get your head in the game! 7
Kenngo1969 Posted February 19, 2013 Posted February 19, 2013 Is it possible that it was posted, then taken down by whomever opened the building?I opened our building, and I didn't notice anything.
nosmelone Posted February 19, 2013 Posted February 19, 2013 Nothing in my neck of the woods either, I even drove by it a couple times later in the evening and I was one of the first people their in the morning. I don't know if they were targeting Arizona though.
Damien the Leper Posted February 19, 2013 Posted February 19, 2013 Yes. However, I went early enough and I took it down myself. I waited for the bishop to arrive and I gave it to him. I wasn't going to bother with situation in case it happened but I couldn't in good conscience leave it alone knowing at it might been posted. After thanking me, the bishop and I shook hands and I left for my church. 3
Recommended Posts