wenglund Posted February 19, 2013 Posted February 19, 2013 I alerted the interloping busy-bodies that my stake was holding conference at a building downtown and so all the chapels in our stake would be vacant during the non-event. It is uncertain what came of it in my neck of the woods.What interest me is whether the women participants wore pants when posting the list of grievances? Thanks, -Wade Englund-
mfbukowski Posted February 20, 2013 Posted February 20, 2013 (edited) So, Any Posters On The Doors?Sure- I'll post a little bit.They were a really good band, and I always thought Jim Morrison was an incredible rock singer. Edited February 20, 2013 by mfbukowski 3
Duncan Posted February 20, 2013 Author Posted February 20, 2013 So, Any Posters On The Doors?Sure- I'll post a little bit.They were a really good band, and I always thought Jim Morrison was an incredible rock singer.if you do a stand up show you should open with that
Hamba Tuhan Posted February 20, 2013 Posted February 20, 2013 They were a really good band, and I always thought Jim Morrison was an incredible rock singer.So, so true.
Kenngo1969 Posted February 20, 2013 Posted February 20, 2013 Yes. However, I went early enough and I took it down myself. I waited for the bishop to arrive and I gave it to him. I wasn't going to bother with situation in case it happened but I couldn't in good conscience leave it alone knowing at it might been posted. After thanking me, the bishop and I shook hands and I left for my church.Good on ya! 1
Kenngo1969 Posted February 20, 2013 Posted February 20, 2013 So, Any Posters On The Doors?Sure- I'll post a little bit.They were a really good band, and I always thought Jim Morrison was an incredible rock singer.At least our disgruntled band of "95 Theses" posters only left a poster on the Doors instead of trying to . . .Break on Through To The Other Side! 4
mfbukowski Posted February 20, 2013 Posted February 20, 2013 At least our disgruntled band of "95 Theses" posters only left a poster on the Doors instead of trying to . . .Break on Through To The Other Side! [media=] Now THAT's what I'm talkin about!
Recommended Posts