Mass in my bladder

Hi, readstoomuch...I hope everything will be okay. God bless you, may he give you light and strength during this time. 

• Upvote 1

I hope you'll put your name on the nearest temple prayer roll...  and my prayer just went forward, that you will have the courage to face whatever comes... 

GG 

• Upvote 1

Sorry to hear about your health difficulty. My father had bladder cancer. Apparently it is highly treatable. Prayers going out tonight. 

Note: Dad lived to be 93. 

• Upvote 3

Thanks every one!  Strappinglad can you tell me about your father?  Did he keep his bladder?  If not how did I he do?  Did he do most of the things that he did before having cancer?  It’s not as easy to put my name on the prayer roll as it used to be.  

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, readstoomuch said:

As many of you remember I have CLL, a type of chronic leukemia.  For that I got a CT scan.  No problems found fo the CLL, but I had a 3cm mass on my bladder.  I wasn`t having symptoms or blood in my urine.  The area is going to be cut out next Wednesday and the concern is that it is bladder cancer.  I could use your prayers and anyone else who is willing to pray.  Conference has been nice.  Thanks.  

You got it readstoomuch! Bless you! 🤗

My best wishes to you for a good outcome!

3 hours ago, Meadowchik said:

My best wishes to you for a good outcome!

That goes for me, too.  Please let us know how you are.

Hugs, Jeanne

• Upvote 1

Praying for you!

On 4/4/2021 at 10:11 PM, readstoomuch said:

I did just figure out how to put my name on the prayer roll.  I just did a search and it was pretty easy.  

:yahoo::clapping::friends:

Best wishes.  Let us know how things go.

• Upvote 1
9 hours ago, readstoomuch said:

Thanks everyone. Surgery on Thursday.  I can feel the love!

Will definitely be praying that everything goes well.

• Upvote 1

Had surgery.  Up and walking at home without a catheter.  Not terrible pain.  They got it out, but the pathology back will be sometime next week.  I appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers.  It really meant a lot.  It is hard for me to talk to people about the unknown.  Especially serious items.  I am starting to open up to some friends and family.  

• Upvote 2

Wow.  I would have thought at least overnight.  So glad the first part has done okay.  Here is a prayer for the results.

And it is good to hear you are discussing with your family now.  Supporting each other is a truly charitable  endeavor.

16 hours ago, readstoomuch said:

Had surgery.  Up and walking at home without a catheter.  Not terrible pain.  They got it out, but the pathology back will be sometime next week.  I appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers.  It really meant a lot.  It is hard for me to talk to people about the unknown.  Especially serious items.  I am starting to open up to some friends and family.  

Well, then!  I shall send another prayer heavenward that the pathology results will be favorable. ;)  I'm glad that things have worked out well heretofore, no complications, and so forth.  Continued best wishes to you and yours.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The pathology results were favorable.  Not the most early, but not the worst either.  I am having a bit of a hard time, but I have to concentrate on it being an early stage and not as dangerous.  Yes, I would appreciate any prayers.  Honestly, they have gotten me through the last week.  Love you guys.  

• Upvote 2
5 hours ago, readstoomuch said:

The pathology results were favorable.  Not the most early, but not the worst either.  I am having a bit of a hard time, but I have to concentrate on it being an early stage and not as dangerous.  Yes, I would appreciate any prayers.  Honestly, they have gotten me through the last week.  Love you guys.  

Prayers continuing, rtm, and am encouraged... hope you are...  blessings.

GG

• Upvote 2