Jump to content

rodheadlee

Contributor
  • Content Count

    3,862
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rodheadlee

  1. Orbital solar collectors are the future of our energy needs. I can't find the article but the Pentagon has launched a small example of this technology. https://www.space.com/solar-power-stations-in-space-could-be-the-answer-to-our-energy-needs.html https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottsnowden/2019/03/12/solar-power-stations-in-space-could-supply-the-world-with-limitless-energy/?sh=5dc5aff74386 https://www.spacesolar.caltech.edu/
  2. Mama don't let your babies grow up to be Carpenters. Definitely choose plumber, electrician or HVAC. They always make more money than we do.
  3. When I was a child I acted like a child. Now that I'm an adult I left all that behind. It took a long time to grow up perhaps these people that were born in the church need to go through the same thing before they appreciate what they had before they lost it. FYI I was 53 when I became an adult.
  4. I had a lot of time to read sailing across the Pacific.
  5. He demonstrates the change in speed and course were greater than expected by the gravity of the sun. Also there is only a 9% chance that Oumuamua was shaped like a cigar shaped rock and a 91% chance it was shaped like a disc. Also its reflective properties were more like a shiny metal than stone. You really should read the book. P.S I have read everything Arthur C Clarke wrote.
  6. It means scout in Hawaiian. It was first spotted by one of the Hawaiian telescopes
  7. Well perseverance was our fifth robot on Mars.๐Ÿ˜„
  8. Nobody got the reference to the movie Short Circuit?
  9. We have already been visited buy Machinery from another civilization. I invite you to read Extraterrestrial by Avi Loeb. It's about Oumuamua that came through our solar system in 2017. He is the head of astrophysics at Harvard. His theory has been met with skepticism by other people in the field. I am convinced because Oumuamua changed course and speed.
  10. I have found nowhere to consume factual news if you know such a place let me know.
  11. I live in Mexico now so I'm getting used to meters. The classic Sci-fi books I read everything's in kilometers. I will certainly say a prayer for your mom.
  12. I stopped believing anything that CNN puts up ever since they got busted filming from a rooftop in Texas when they claimed they were filming from a rooftop in Baghdad.
  13. No side effects with the Pfizer vaccine. San Diego has it going really good. I went to a super site and the line was about 100 meters long. I was only in line for 15 minutes.
  14. Yeah but if it is a whole bunch of people are in big, big trouble.
  15. I get my first dose Wednesday at 1:50pm. My wife is only 64, she has to wait
  16. Can you send a couple of sisters over to put new engine mounts on my boat engine? P.S my boat is my home.
  17. Thank you . I'm between wards. I guess I had better do something about it. We live on a sailboat in Mexico, spend half of our time at my parents in So Cal and our mailbox is in another location. The mailbox is where they assigned us but it's 90 miles from either home ๐Ÿ˜ฆand we speak very little Spanish. I have procrastinated long enough.
  18. So when you put a name in your family tree that automatically goes into the main database? If you don't reserve it then someone else will do the temple work?
  19. Oops! Thos should have been posted in the Social Hall. Sorry.
  20. Once you get the name into family tree on the Church website how do you get the Temple work done? I have no TR. I used to reserve it, print it out and take it to the Temple and hand it to someone at the door. I also gave one to a friend and they did it.
  21. I was taught that the Assyrians gave them the choice to stay or move north through the Caucasus Mts. Which they did and took up the name Caucasians and Scythians. it's been years since I studied this but it was prior to my introduction the the Church.
×
×
  • Create New...