Sign in to follow this  
Nemesis

Proof This Board Is Evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now is as good a time as any to proclaim myself the AntiChrist. So abandon all hope and yada yada yada.

Those interested in joining my Babylonian Order Of Barbarous Strength (BOOBS) please submit a resume.

Those interested in joining my Babylonian Order Of Barbarous Strength (BOOBS) please submit a resume.

That would depend on whether you are for or against the lactivists (see the breastfeeding thread if I just lost you).

Now is as good a time as any to proclaim myself the AntiChrist. So abandon all hope and yada yada yada.

Now, wait, how can one be both Babylonian and barbarous at the same time? Babylon was one of the greatest civilizations in history.

Train wrecks draw a lot of attention too! 8P

Best post today!!!

MORE PROOF... would have been a better title.

How much more proof do we need though other than knowing a board is being moderated by our Nemesis, though.

Everything else is just for the fluffy effect.

666 users are online (in the past 15 minutes)

27 members, 629 guests, 10 anonymous users (See full list)

7643703.jpg

It's a delight to find the mysterious Nemesis has a sense of humor. I am at peace...

He/She/It is funny, and not nearly as Evil as Evil can be.

Still, though, it's better not to underestimate Him/Her/It, or to let your guard down. The Nemesis can strike when you least expect it!

Edit: Oh, wait. We're talking about how this board is evil, and not (just) Nemesis. Nevermind what I said. I was dizzy.

Edited by Ahab

Unfortunately, it's no longer MAD. (I like the changes in the board, I just miss the old acronym.)

666 users are online (in the past 15 minutes)

27 members, 629 guests, 10 anonymous users (See full list)

7643703.jpg

I saw a movie that suggested the numbers should be inverted...so it is 999, so all is good.

Nemesis, you forgot the eeev-uhl laugh:

Bwah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah!

(You're welcome! ;))

Now, wait, how can one be both Babylonian and barbarous at the same time? Babylon was one of the greatest civilizations in history.

If they weren't Greek they were barbarians. I am pretty sure that is what the word is intended for. :)

First order of business: CONQUER GREECE....either that or ally with the fascists trying to take over Greece and destroy it from within. Either way.

+666

I looked through the Bible no "+". Not to mention +666 would be more. :) Edited by Bill “Papa” Lee

I am a Sith. Can I join? Don't worry, Me and other Sith are nice and we have good amount of Dark Lore and lightsabers.

27 members, 629 guests, 10 anonymous users

Why are there so many guests, and so few members/users? All of you gusts out there need to sign up, come in here, and post something!

Why are there so many guests, and so few members/users? All of you_ gusts _out there need to sign up, come in here, and post something!

Don't encourage them, we have enough hot air blowing around as it is !!!

Who needs proof? I figured out that a long time ago! ;)

I know, but it's just kind of creepy to think there are so many stalkers out there :sad:. or just timid shy folk? the timid shy variety often have sweet things to share, and I wish they would share.

Edited by changed

Unfortunately, it's no longer MAD. (I like the changes in the board, I just miss the old acronym.)

Agreed. It really was something of a MADhouse also.

So, if the OP is true, if we destroy MADB, will we destrou evil also?

Glenn

Nemesis, I demand a + button for mods (in cases of posts like these) =D.

This is good news that we had 666 people viewing the board. I wonder how much is because of the John Dehlin threads. I think that he may be the big draw to the board. The former and current Dehlinites want to know what we are saying about him.

Good sense of humor from our main moderator.

Edited by why me

Who needs proof? I figured out that a long time ago! ;)

ha ha...

why bother to "figure out", when warning labels were sent out to all who signed-up?

uh-oh..., didn't you get one?

yup!

...and the devil's still running the show here.