For Fun - What Kind Of Mormon Are You:

JLHPROF

1. You got: Pacific Island Mormon

In your heart, you’re a Pacific Island Mormon. You are friendly, caring and you can get away with breaking minor mission rules every so often and your mission president still loves you. You’re especially compatible with California and Jack Mormons.

Oregon Mormon...

I thought you meant for us to tell what "kind" of Mormon we are, i.e.,I could be classed as TBM or pretty straightforward or dogmatic for the most part... But I also have an understanding heart and give others respect according to the type of individual they are... not too thrilled with lazy or dishonest people, loudmouths, superficial, etc etc.

GG

I wondered what other kind of Mormons there where and redid my responses.  Out popped Pacific Island Mormon:

In your heart, you’re a Pacific Island Mormon. You are friendly, caring and you can get away with breaking minor mission rules every so often and your mission president still loves you. You’re especially compatible with California and Jack Mormons.

California Norman here. No wonder I hate living in Utah! I'd have moved to California already if they'd let me bring my guns. Lucky for me it says I'd be right at home with AZ and NV Normans.

Yeah, that's why I would not consider living in California, although I was born there.

Yeah, that's why I would not consider living in California, although I was born there.

No kidding, right? I don't get what the big deal is. I mean, why can't I bring my AR and my AK and my Uzi submachine gun with me to the golden state? So they hold a few more boolitz and have pistol grips and folding stocks and look absolutely positively frightening! How does forcing me to roll through Compton all watered down like Barney freaking Fife make anybody any safer? Those boys will see your thumbhole stock and castrated single-stack magazine coming from a mile away and make you for a piece of fresh law-abiding meat! Naw, couz... You carry a bigger stick so that you don't HAVE to beat someone over the head with it! Ya feel me? :aggressive: