Seriously No Politics ×

Notification problems?

Rain

17 minutes ago, Rain said:

Anyone getting notifications, but not being able to access them?  I click on it, but it just sits there and spins.

I was just posting a note in the board guidelines thread on this.  Anything to do with the profile has the circle spinning or a blank page.

9 hours ago, Calm said:

Weird…I went to ‘report’ this thread to get the admin’s attention and it said I already reported it.

I’m having the same problem and tried logging out on my computer to see if it would help. Big mistake. I now can’t log on on my computer too. 

this is the message I get

F47B236F-F94C-4E22-BBB7-86158A207196.jpeg

5 hours ago, BlueDreams said:

I’m having the same problem and tried logging out on my computer to see if it would help. Big mistake. I now can’t log on on my computer too. 

this is the message I get

F47B236F-F94C-4E22-BBB7-86158A207196.jpeg

Good to know!

3 hours ago, Nemesis said:

Try clearing your cache and see if that helps.  If it doesn’t please report back . We recently had a php update and a maintenance update.  It could have knocked something out of whack. 

Thank you as always!

On 10/21/2022 at 9:43 PM, Calm said:

Weird…I went to ‘report’ this thread to get the admin’s attention and it said I already reported it.

If it helps I just reported a troll posting photos of male models on several topics and it said I already reported it. And I never report things until now. 

Me three.  Looks like Nemesis had a number of reports last night, lol.

And it works even if it is confusing.

Seems like the usual glitches that come with most updates, so eventually we will be back to normal.  At least this one just confuses, but doesn’t actually interfere with the report process.

Edited by Calm
15 minutes ago, Calm said:

Am I just not patient enough or is the endless spinning happening again?

It's happening to me too.  This is the first time I've seen it from the "inside" (while logged in to the board).  The last time when you were talking about these issues I couldn't even log in to the board at all (I got the "This page isn't working" situation reported by BlueDreams, above).  I'm not going to log out until I know it's fixed this time :) 

I am reminded of a ST episode where Beverly Crusher is trapped inside a shinking copy of the universe. The list of things that work here seems to be getting smaller. Soon we'll have a board of just Nehor, who'll assume it's always been that way.

Notification is working and I will now report this post.

Added:  still says “already reported”, so you will have to be the one to tell if it works even with that glitch.

Edited by Calm