Birthday

ERayR

Happy Birthday, ERayR... do you tell your age?  I Do... I SHOUT it from the rooftops and wear it like a badge of courage and fortitude!!  I'M 75 YEARS OLD... Take that!! 

from the beach on a rainy, blustering day... the leaves blowing from the trees like snow... the trees bending and swirling in a troubled dance as the seasons compete...

GG

Happy Birthday, ERayR... do you tell your age?  I Do... I SHOUT it from the rooftops and wear it like a badge of courage and fortitude!!  I'M 75 YEARS OLD... Take that!! 

from the beach on a rainy, blustering day... the leaves blowing from the trees like snow... the trees bending and swirling in a troubled dance as the seasons compete...

GG

Yep I am 74 and have lived everyone.  Some with great joy and and some have been in survival mode but I have earned every scar.

Sometimes, When I am able to be ensconced in a cozy warm house I love to watch those kind of days through the big living room window.

Edited by ERayR

I'm very fond of ERayR and GG. I wanna do a root beer and sour skittles binge with them.

I would be honored to quaff one with you and to down a few skittles.  However I have basically given up all carbonated beverages and have given up 95% of the sugars I used to ingest.  Since doing I have lost 20 pounds, move much more freely and what is better I actually feel better.  I am never going to be 20 again but hope to maybe make it back to 60.

GG

My daughter brought me a jar of peanuts on which she had put this label:

"Birthdays are good for you.  Statistics show that people who have the most live the longest".

Happy, happy birthday, ERay, Dear!

Happy days'll come to you all year!

If I had a wish, then it would be

A happy, happy birthday to you from me!

Happy birthday 2U,

Happy birthday 2U,

Happy birthday, Dear ERay,

Happy birthday 2U!

GG

You're a young 75!! Btw, I miss the Oregon coast so much! Especially Moolack Shores!!

I would be honored to quaff one with you and to down a few skittles.  However I have basically given up all carbonated beverages and have given up 95% of the sugars I used to ingest.  Since doing I have lost 20 pounds, move much more freely and what is better I actually feel better.  I am never going to be 20 again but hope to maybe make it back to 60.

Ok...We can do organic very vanilla soy milk and apple slices.

I know by now that you birthday is probably over..but i love the  fact that you announced it..and in life's highs and lows..you sound rejoiced!!  Happy belated birthday and you must be younger than me as i tend to call my birthdays..barfdays!! :air_kiss:

Edited by Jeanne

I know by now that you birthday is probably over..but i love the  fact that you announced it..and in life's highs and lows..you sound rejoiced!!  Happy belated birthday and you must be younger than me as i tend to call my birthdays..barfdays!! :air_kiss:

Birthdays are never over until you stop celebrating.  Besides there is some cake left.

My birthday was on Oct 3, but I didn't have much interest in celebrating.  Nonsense said a few of my kids, and they took me out to my favorite restaurant, and they actually paid for my meal!  Now THERES a switch!  Oh, and I am now 64.

"Will you still need me, will you still feed me, when I'm 64?"

Apparently the answer is YES!

Happy belated birthday ERayR!!

My birthday was on Oct 3, but I didn't have much interest in celebrating.  Nonsense said a few of my kids, and they took me out to my favorite restaurant, and they actually paid for my meal!  Now THERES a switch!  Oh, and I am now 64.

"Will you still need me, will you still feed me, when I'm 64?"

Apparently the answer is YES!

Happy belated birthday ERayR!!

Still a kid but for a kid your a great guy.

• 2 weeks later...

GG

Wait what? 75? Liar

Its my birthday tomorrow,  This is just in case you want to send presents.

:good: :good: :D:lol::D:lol:

Happy Birthday 2 weeks ago...hope it was a great day! You're friend and brother, Bill Lee