I Need Your Prayers

ERayR

4 hours ago, ERayR said:

Went in Monday 7:00 AM and had a shoulder replacement and went home at 2:00 PM Tuesday.  Last night was a bit rough but when body trauma wore off and the good pain meds kicked in I am doing good.  Thanks for the prayers.

Ray

So good to hear..you keep mending and you will start out on well on a brand new year.  Take care!!

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/12/2016 at 7:42 PM, JAHS said:

Well, we know which LDS Hymn you won't be singing for a while ;-)  Hope all goes well. Thoughts and prayers for you.

He could always put his good shoulder to the wheel! :D

P.S.: I'm glad the surgery and the immediate aftermath went well, but it's time for another update!  Spill, man!  Spill!  How ya doin'?! :D 

Edited by Kenngo1969
6 hours ago, Kenngo1969 said:

He could always put his good shoulder to the wheel! :D

P.S.: I'm glad the surgery and the immediate aftermath went well, but it's time for another update!  Spill, man!  Spill!  How ya doin'?! :D 

I am a bit surprised, after everybody told me how painful it would be, that it really has not been so.  I am almost ready to put my shoulder to the wheel.  Thanks to all your prayers and a blessing from my home teacher.

On 1/6/2017 at 0:34 PM, ERayR said:

I am a bit surprised, after everybody told me how painful it would be, that it really has not been so.  I am almost ready to put my shoulder to the wheel.  Thanks to all your prayers and a blessing from my home teacher.

Good to hear!  Good on you, Buddy!  I'm happy things are going well. :)