Jump to content
Seriously No Politics ×

The Book Sealed With Seven Seals


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have mentioned the book sealed with seven seals, but I have not yet said very much about it.  I would like to open a thread where we can discuss it.

To preface things, I would like to explain that Joseph Smith, Jr., actually opened up this book and endeavored to establish the truths that flow out of it.  However, the paradigm shift that it conveys was too radically different for the people to embrace.  Therefore, because of unbelief on the part of the Gentiles, God had Joseph discontinue endeavoring to establish it at that time.  Because the gentiles rejected the fullness of the Gospel, God removed it from them.  (3 Nephi 16:10) However, now is the time that the Lord is setting his hand the second time to recover his people. (Jacob 6)  It is now my responsibility to teach this information for the benefit of the remnant of the House of Israel in order to gather them to Zion.

So, what is this book?  It is actually the entirety of holy writ.

What are the seven seals of this book?  They are the days of creation in Genesis 1 and 2:1-3.

If you take each day of the creation account as blueprint of the seven millennia of the creation, then you have the basis of it.

Day 1 = Division between light and dark.
Day 2 = Division of waters in the firmaments.
Day 3 = Division between seas and dry land.
Day 4 = Sun, moon, and stars.
Day 5 = Fishes and fowls.
Day 6 = Creatures on dry land and man.
Day 7 = Rest

Another interesting thing is that the cycles of creation overlap.  Day 1 of the new world starts in such a way that it is concurrent with day 7 of the old world.  So, we are actually on the cusp of day 1 of the new world.  This is why Joseph Smith, Jr., talks about laying the foundation.  We are actually in the preexistence relative to the new world right now.  The battle between Michael and the dragon is currently in full motion.  This is affirmed in the 1880 revelation of junior apostle Wilford Woodruff.

In order to get an idea of how the days of creation align with the last 6,000 years of world history, I will give some interpretive keys.

 

1st millennium:
This is the time of Adam (Man of Holiness) and Seth (Son of Man) who are ruling and reigning in victory.
This is also the time of Cain (Son of Perdition) who obtains supremacy over Satan and rules over darkness.

2nd Millennium:
This is the time of Noah when the firmaments of the waters are divided.

3rd Millennium:
This is the time of Abraham whose seed shall be as numerous as the "sands on the seashore".  You do not get sand on seashores unless the seas and dry land are divided.

4th Millennium:
This is the time when Jesus declared himself to be the "light and life of the world".

5th Millennium:
This is the time when Jesus commanded his disciples to go and be "fishers of men".
The Qur'an also declares that the people of Islam are "birds".

6th Millennium:
Early Christianity evolved to higher order life forms on dry land as the Protestants.
The new world was prepared for man (Adam and Eve) as the LDS Restoration.

7th Millennium:
God will leave the ground in the old world fallow and rest.  His attention and labors turn to the new world's day 1.

 

 

Posted (edited)

There are plenty of apostates who participate on this forum, but most of them have found secular prophets to follow, so you may be fishing in the wrong pond. But good luck in drawing away disciples. It is certainly an interesting time to be alive.

Edited by Hamba Tuhan
Posted
21 minutes ago, ProphetShiloh said:

I have mentioned the book sealed with seven seals, but I have not yet said very much about it.  I would like to open a thread where we can discuss it.

To preface things, I would like to explain that Joseph Smith, Jr., actually opened up this book and endeavored to establish the truths that flow out of it.  However, the paradigm shift that it conveys was too radically different for the people to embrace.  Therefore, because of unbelief on the part of the Gentiles, God had Joseph discontinue endeavoring to establish it at that time.  Because the gentiles rejected the fullness of the Gospel, God removed it from them.  (3 Nephi 16:10) However, now is the time that the Lord is setting his hand the second time to recover his people. (Jacob 6)  It is now my responsibility to teach this information for the benefit of the remnant of the House of Israel in order to gather them to Zion.

So, what is this book?  It is actually the entirety of holy writ.

What are the seven seals of this book?  They are the days of creation in Genesis 1 and 2:1-3.

If you take each day of the creation account as blueprint of the seven millennia of the creation, then you have the basis of it.

Day 1 = Division between light and dark.
Day 2 = Division of waters in the firmaments.
Day 3 = Division between seas and dry land.
Day 4 = Sun, moon, and stars.
Day 5 = Fishes and fowls.
Day 6 = Creatures on dry land and man.
Day 7 = Rest

Another interesting thing is that the cycles of creation overlap.  Day 1 of the new world starts in such a way that it is concurrent with day 7 of the old world.  So, we are actually on the cusp of day 1 of the new world.  This is why Joseph Smith, Jr., talks about laying the foundation.  We are actually in the preexistence relative to the new world right now.  The battle between Michael and the dragon is currently in full motion.  This is affirmed in the 1880 revelation of junior apostle Wilford Woodruff.

In order to get an idea of how the days of creation align with the last 6,000 years of world history, I will give some interpretive keys.

 

1st millennium:
This is the time of Adam (Man of Holiness) and Seth (Son of Man) who are ruling and reigning in victory.
This is also the time of Cain (Son of Perdition) who obtains supremacy over Satan and rules over darkness.

2nd Millennium:
This is the time of Noah when the firmaments of the waters are divided.

3rd Millennium:
This is the time of Abraham whose seed shall be as numerous as the "sands on the seashore".  You do not get sand on seashores unless the seas and dry land are divided.

4th Millennium:
This is the time when Jesus declared himself to be the "light and life of the world".

5th Millennium:
This is the time when Jesus commanded his disciples to go and be "fishers of men".
The Qur'an also declares that the people of Islam are "birds".

6th Millennium:
Early Christianity evolved to higher order life forms on dry land as the Protestants.
The new world was prepared for man (Adam and Eve) as the LDS Restoration.

7th Millennium:
God will leave the ground in the old world fallow and rest.  His attention and labors turn to the new world's day 1.

 

 

Thank you for posting this.  I have been bugging you to post some of your teachings, and this gives me something to mull over.

Posted
37 minutes ago, Hamba Tuhan said:

There are plenty of apostates who participate on this forum, but most of them have found secular prophets to follow, so you may be fishing in the wrong pond. But good luck in drawing away disciples. It is certainly an interesting time to be alive.

I consider it impolite to speak to me as if you know what my intentions are.

Posted
5 minutes ago, ProphetShiloh said:

I consider it impolite to speak to me as if you know what my intentions are.

Cool. I consider it impolite to join a forum of Latter-day Saints in order to spam them with apostate teachings, but I'm willing to give you a pass as long as the moderators deem appropriate.

Posted
4 minutes ago, Hamba Tuhan said:

Cool. I consider it impolite to join a forum of Latter-day Saints in order to spam them with apostate teachings, but I'm willing to give you a pass as long as the moderators deem appropriate.

I consider your accusation of me being apostate as you stepping forward and assenting to me being treated and punished as such.

If you decide to reconsider your accusations (judgments) and retract them, please let me know.

Posted
3 minutes ago, ProphetShiloh said:

If you decide to reconsider your accusations (judgments) and retract them, please let me know.

Sure thing. :good:

Posted

 

1 hour ago, ProphetShiloh said:

To preface things, I would like to explain that Joseph Smith, Jr., actually opened up this book and endeavored to establish the truths that flow out of it.

If Joseph Smith opened this book, wouldn't he have told a few close friends?  Maybe some of the 12 or others?  Did any of them talk about this?  Is there other historical documentation about him opening this book?

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, ProphetShiloh said:

..........................So, what is this book? .................

What are the seven seals of this book? ....................................................

Wikipedia gives a brief description of the Seven Seals of that book or scroll (Revelation 6:1-17):

Quote

The opening of the seals of the document occurs in Rev Ch 5–8 and marks the Second Coming of the Christ and the beginning of The Apocalypse/Revelation. Upon the Lamb of God/Lion of Judah opening a seal on the cover of the book/scroll, a judgment is released or an apocalyptic event occurs. The opening of the first four Seals releases the Four Horsemen, each with his own specific mission. The opening of the fifth Seal releases the cries of martyrs for the "Word/Wrath of God". The sixth Seal prompts earthquakes and other cataclysmic events. The seventh Seal cues seven angelic trumpeters who in turn cue the seven bowl judgments and more cataclysmic events.

Only the returned Christ can open the "7 Seals" which reveal great secrets hidden since the foundation of Earth.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_seals  . 

Whatever interpretation or correlation with each of those sealed portions should make some sort of reasonable sense.  You haven't bothered to present such a one-to-one set of correspondences.

You might want to consult some of the brilliant translation-commentaries on Revelation:

J. Massyngberde Ford, Revelation, Anchor Bible 38 (Doubleday, 1975).

Adela Yarbro Collins, The Apocalypse (Michael Glazier, 1979).

Edited by Robert F. Smith
Posted

As a thought experiment, I tried putting myself in Shiloh's shoes.

Imagine that you sincerely felt called by God to a seemingly impossible task. Whether you are right or wrong doesn't lessen the magnitude of what the task requires of you. I knocked on doors in a foreign country for two years, and that was a picnic in comparison.

There are reasons other than “ego trip” why he might be leading off with claims that are very hard to believe. Maybe he feels that doing so is part of his calling. Maybe he doesn't want to spend a long time pretending not to be something he feels he is. And maybe it really is just an ego trip, I don't know.

I'll admit that my first reaction was very judgmental and I almost posted some really snarky stuff, but Jesus didn't say “a new commandment I give unto you, that ye judge one another.” Maybe I can disagree with Shiloh without being disagreeable. Maybe he is my brother even if it is not at all apparent from the outside. Maybe I can treat Shiloh better than the people who had a negative opinion of Joseph Smith's message treated him.

 

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Olmec Donald said:

As a thought experiment, I tried putting myself in Shiloh's shoes.

Imagine that you sincerely felt called by God to a seemingly impossible task. Whether you are right or wrong doesn't lessen the magnitude of what the task requires of you. I knocked on doors in a foreign country for two years, and that was a picnic in comparison.

There are reasons other than “ego trip” why he might be leading off with claims that are very hard to believe. Maybe he feels that doing so is part of his calling. Maybe he doesn't want to spend a long time pretending not to be something he feels he is. And maybe it really is just an ego trip, I don't know.

I'll admit that my first reaction was very judgmental and I almost posted some really snarky stuff, but Jesus didn't say “a new commandment I give unto you, that ye judge one another.” Maybe I can disagree with Shiloh without being disagreeable. Maybe he is my brother even if it is not at all apparent from the outside. Maybe I can treat Shiloh better than the people who had a negative opinion of Joseph Smith's message treated him.

I think the command to not judge (which we have been taught means to not "condemn") is being misapplied here.  We are clearly expected to make judgments between good and evil, between true prophets and false prophets.  We have been warned to "take heed" and to "beware" - that requires judgment. 

Quote

 “We can accept nothing as authoritative but that which comes directly through the appointed channel, the constituted organizations of the Priesthood, which is the channel that God has appointed through which to make known His mind and will to the world. … And the moment that individuals look to any other source, that moment they throw themselves open to the seductive influences of Satan, and render themselves liable to become servants of the devil; they lose sight of the true order through which the blessings of the Priesthood are to be enjoyed; they step outside of the pale of the kingdom of God, and are on dangerous ground. Whenever you see a man rise up claiming to have received direct revelation from the Lord to the Church, independent of the order and channel of the Priesthood, you may set him down as an imposter” (Gospel Doctrine, 5th ed. [1939], 41–42).

I have been advised to "set him down as an imposter", and so I will do. 

What would you do if a wolf disguised as a sheep came into your fold to devour the flock?  Would you passively, patiently, and even respectfully allow him to make his way through the flock, or would you make quick judgment and expose him for the wolf and deceiver that he is?

Shiloh has rebuked the prophet and leaders whom I sustain in great fait as imposters, liars, and apostates, he has told lies about life saving vaccines.  He is attempting to lead us away from the oracles of God and temporal salvation from vaccines, and has pretentiously proclaimed that we the church will lift him up as our prophet and us his disciples.   He is a danger to both spirit and body and should be cut out like a cancer.  Regardless of what he believes, and if he is sincere or not, he is is a wolf invading the flock of God. 

Quote

2 Corinth 10:5

We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God - NIV

I destroy every claim and every reason that keeps people from knowing God - NIrV

That requires judgment and a strong resistance.  We do not welcome wolves with open arms.  Christ himself would not do such a thing. 

He cannot come in here and condemn my faith and deceive people about vaccines and expect a welcoming hug and kiss as we lift him up above us. 

 

Edited by pogi
Posted
12 hours ago, webbles said:

 

If Joseph Smith opened this book, wouldn't he have told a few close friends?  Maybe some of the 12 or others?  Did any of them talk about this?  Is there other historical documentation about him opening this book?

I also want to see if he has any answers to your questions.  Hopefully he'll be around long enough to answer them.

Posted
14 hours ago, ProphetShiloh said:

I have mentioned the book sealed with seven seals, but I have not yet said very much about it.  I would like to open a thread where we can discuss it.

To preface things, I would like to explain that Joseph Smith, Jr., actually opened up this book and endeavored to establish the truths that flow out of it.  However, the paradigm shift that it conveys was too radically different for the people to embrace.  Therefore, because of unbelief on the part of the Gentiles, God had Joseph discontinue endeavoring to establish it at that time.  Because the gentiles rejected the fullness of the Gospel, God removed it from them.  (3 Nephi 16:10) However, now is the time that the Lord is setting his hand the second time to recover his people. (Jacob 6)  It is now my responsibility to teach this information for the benefit of the remnant of the House of Israel in order to gather them to Zion.

So, what is this book?  It is actually the entirety of holy writ.

What are the seven seals of this book?  They are the days of creation in Genesis 1 and 2:1-3.

If you take each day of the creation account as blueprint of the seven millennia of the creation, then you have the basis of it.

Day 1 = Division between light and dark.
Day 2 = Division of waters in the firmaments.
Day 3 = Division between seas and dry land.
Day 4 = Sun, moon, and stars.
Day 5 = Fishes and fowls.
Day 6 = Creatures on dry land and man.
Day 7 = Rest

Another interesting thing is that the cycles of creation overlap.  Day 1 of the new world starts in such a way that it is concurrent with day 7 of the old world.  So, we are actually on the cusp of day 1 of the new world.  This is why Joseph Smith, Jr., talks about laying the foundation.  We are actually in the preexistence relative to the new world right now.  The battle between Michael and the dragon is currently in full motion.  This is affirmed in the 1880 revelation of junior apostle Wilford Woodruff.

In order to get an idea of how the days of creation align with the last 6,000 years of world history, I will give some interpretive keys.

 

1st millennium:
This is the time of Adam (Man of Holiness) and Seth (Son of Man) who are ruling and reigning in victory.
This is also the time of Cain (Son of Perdition) who obtains supremacy over Satan and rules over darkness.

2nd Millennium:
This is the time of Noah when the firmaments of the waters are divided.

3rd Millennium:
This is the time of Abraham whose seed shall be as numerous as the "sands on the seashore".  You do not get sand on seashores unless the seas and dry land are divided.

4th Millennium:
This is the time when Jesus declared himself to be the "light and life of the world".

5th Millennium:
This is the time when Jesus commanded his disciples to go and be "fishers of men".
The Qur'an also declares that the people of Islam are "birds".

6th Millennium:
Early Christianity evolved to higher order life forms on dry land as the Protestants.
The new world was prepared for man (Adam and Eve) as the LDS Restoration.

7th Millennium:
God will leave the ground in the old world fallow and rest.  His attention and labors turn to the new world's day 1.

 

 

Interesting ideas!

And so how does this paradigm change my life and give it more meaning?

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, bluebell said:

I don't think anyone should be treated poorly and I do agree that we need to try to disagree without being disagreeable.  I also don't think we owe Shiloh a soapbox to preach on and he needs to understand that. 

Anonymously coming onto a message board and claiming special authority from God as a prophet is setting yourself up on a pretty high horse.  Not being believed right out of the gate is the rational and reasonable response that he should expect and have a plan for.  He's no one special here.

I was speaking with a psychiatrist last week about bipolar disorder and he mentioned in passing that extreme manic episodes often manifest by people believing they are God, or Jesus, or a special prophet (we saw this with the Elizabeth Smart case, for example), etc.  Knowing that, it would be irrational and harmful for us to treat every person who showed up on social media or message boards calling himself a prophet as legit just because they sincerely believed they were.

Now I'm not saying (at all) that Shiloh has a mental health illness.  I don't judge a huge ego to be behind him either.  I'm only saying that not taking him seriously or pointing out problems with what he is saying is not the same as treating him badly and he needs to be able to cope with that.

He's just another poster on here, not anyone special.

Dear Prophet Bluebell,

He's got an interpretation of scripture I have not heard. What's the big deal?  

The LDS view is a life changer, this is just a cool way of seeing it.

Actually I haven't seen anything that is counter LDS, though I haven't read every word.

Could you point out something?

Aren't we ALL supposed to be Prophets?

--- Prophet Mark ;)

 

Edited by mfbukowski
Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, mfbukowski said:

Interesting ideas!

And so how does this paradigm change my life and give it more meaning?

This is what I want to know now as well.  I have been reading a number of ideas, but can’t see what would be life changing except changing allegiance in who I believe is a prophet. 

Edited by Calm
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, pogi said:

I think the command to not judge (which we have been taught means to not "condemn") is being misapplied here.  We are clearly expected to make judgments between good and evil, between true prophets and false prophets.  We have been warned to "take heed" and to "beware" - that requires judgment. 

And I respect you and your position and agree that "not condemn" fits better. 

1 hour ago, pogi said:

What would you do if a wolf disguised as a sheep came into your fold to devour the flock?  Would you passively, patiently, and even respectfully allow him to make his way through the flock, or would you make quick judgment and expose him for the wolf and deceiver that he is?

If a man came along who I disagreed with, I would hopefully try to disagree without attacking him.  If I was confident of my position I might not even feel threatened.  Be ye wise as serpents and harmless as doves.

Edited by Olmec Donald
Posted
42 minutes ago, mfbukowski said:

Dear Prophet Bluebell,

He's got an interpretation of scripture I have not heard. What's the big deal?  

 

 

It's not a big deal.  I was responding to the thoughts that Olmec shared about how people might respond to his interpretation.  

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, mfbukowski said:

Actually I haven't seen anything that is counter LDS, though I haven't read every word.

Could you point out something?

Aren't we ALL supposed to be Prophets?

--- Prophet Mark ;)

Here you go:

Quote

While it is true that the Church is responsible to uphold and obey the laws of the land, it surely is under no obligation to betray its most core and fundamental principles to join in and be a cheerleader for its people to have their rights denied them by mandates.  We are warned that the mark of the beast would be promulgated in the same manner.  People wouldn't be able to participate in the economic systems of the time unless they have received the mark.  I would not be the least bit surprised to find that the LDS Church is in need of major upheavals to impeach the current crop of leaders that appear to me to be in league with the globalists who are warring against our liberties.  I believe that the LDS need to awaken to the awfulness of their situation.

Quote

 If the LDS faith has lost this concept, then it has lost its way to the celestial kingdom entirely and needs to be set back in order.

Who will set it back in order?

Quote

The LDS people will eventually appoint me to be the President of the Church.

When asked how he will get the keys he responded that he already has the keys of the President of the church. 

Ya, I'd say that is all pretty wolf in sheep's clothing stuff.  He is here to make disciples of us and turn us from the current leadership in the church.
 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by pogi
Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, pogi said:

Here you go:

Who will set it back in order?

When asked how he will get the keys he responded that he already has the keys of the President of the church. 

Ya, I'd say that is all pretty wolf in sheep's clothing stuff.  He is here to make disciples of us and turn us from the current leadership in the church.

Thanks, I hadn't seen that, I am now tending to agree with you.

I think that is the opposite of actual church position.  President Benson pushing globalism?

And this guy has the keys?

Yeah, that's a problem 

I vote no. ;)

 

Edited by mfbukowski
Posted

Speaking pragmatically, I think the most remarkable, possible outcome of Shiloh's efforts would be another Church-flavored splinter group.

To that end, I'd want to know what sets his group apart from other splinter groups. What steps would be in place to insure his successors' flocks were truly happy.  Even the truest gospel can't nurture a spirit of genuine joy in an atmosphere of toxic micromanagement.

Posted
9 minutes ago, pogi said:

You are a good man.

I've been enjoying the spirit he brings to these discussions.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...