Jump to content
Seriously No Politics ×

The Book Sealed With Seven Seals


Recommended Posts

Posted
On 11/16/2021 at 7:24 AM, Bernard Gui said:

How do you define sovereignty?

I'm responding to Shiloh's sovereignty observations so his definition will be what's in play. My take is it's based on a perception that the temporary health measures embraced by the 1P are satanic.

Posted
12 hours ago, Olmec Donald said:

I don't fully agree of course, but I can respect this.

Why?

Wait, what I wrote was not worded correctly.

There is and was nothing out of order for you to attempt to share anything that you sincerely believe.

I am just sharing with you that my understanding of the celestial patriarchal order does not make allowance for the normalization of women having multiple husbands as a reciprocal principle of how it is certain that it normalizes men having more than one wife.

As to there being exceptions to this, I would have to know the specifics of the circumstance to elaborate further.  And, yes, any such exceptions would have to be by revelation from God, not to the personal election of the individuals.  This is why it would emphasize that it would have to be by a holy appointment.

As to why this is, it has primarily to do with the governmental aspects that are woven into the patriarchal order.  And it has to do with who pays for the braces, for example, on the children that she gives birth to.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, ProphetShiloh said:

There is and was nothing out of order for you to attempt to share anything that you sincerely believe.

Don't worry, it didn't occur to me to take it that way.  Sorry my "why?" wasn't clear.

2 hours ago, ProphetShiloh said:

the celestial patriarchal order does not make allowance for the normalization of women having multiple husbands as a reciprocal principle of how it is certain that it normalizes men having more than one wife... As to why this is, it has primarily to do with the governmental aspects that are woven into the patriarchal order.  And it has to do with who pays for the braces, for example, on the children that she gives birth to.

I understand (more or less) what the idea is, and think there has got to be more to it than (paraphrasing) "if you can't have babies you get to govern".   My question is this:

What is the basic underlying reason why polygyny is right but polyandry is wrong?  There must be some very powerful underlying principle if it overrides the principles I have described (all are alike unto God; the Lord is no respecter of persons; basic fairness; women are at least as capable of loving multiple people as men are). 

Edited by Olmec Donald
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
On 11/14/2021 at 8:01 PM, ProphetShiloh said:

I have mentioned the book sealed with seven seals, but I have not yet said very much about it.  I would like to open a thread where we can discuss it.

To preface things, I would like to explain that Joseph Smith, Jr., actually opened up this book and endeavored to establish the truths that flow out of it.  However, the paradigm shift that it conveys was too radically different for the people to embrace.  Therefore, because of unbelief on the part of the Gentiles, God had Joseph discontinue endeavoring to establish it at that time.  Because the gentiles rejected the fullness of the Gospel, God removed it from them.  (3 Nephi 16:10) However, now is the time that the Lord is setting his hand the second time to recover his people. (Jacob 6)  It is now my responsibility to teach this information for the benefit of the remnant of the House of Israel in order to gather them to Zion.

So, what is this book?  It is actually the entirety of holy writ.

What are the seven seals of this book?  They are the days of creation in Genesis 1 and 2:1-3.

If you take each day of the creation account as blueprint of the seven millennia of the creation, then you have the basis of it.

Day 1 = Division between light and dark.
Day 2 = Division of waters in the firmaments.
Day 3 = Division between seas and dry land.
Day 4 = Sun, moon, and stars.
Day 5 = Fishes and fowls.
Day 6 = Creatures on dry land and man.
Day 7 = Rest

Another interesting thing is that the cycles of creation overlap.  Day 1 of the new world starts in such a way that it is concurrent with day 7 of the old world.  So, we are actually on the cusp of day 1 of the new world.  This is why Joseph Smith, Jr., talks about laying the foundation.  We are actually in the preexistence relative to the new world right now.  The battle between Michael and the dragon is currently in full motion.  This is affirmed in the 1880 revelation of junior apostle Wilford Woodruff.

In order to get an idea of how the days of creation align with the last 6,000 years of world history, I will give some interpretive keys.

 

1st millennium:
This is the time of Adam (Man of Holiness) and Seth (Son of Man) who are ruling and reigning in victory.
This is also the time of Cain (Son of Perdition) who obtains supremacy over Satan and rules over darkness.

2nd Millennium:
This is the time of Noah when the firmaments of the waters are divided.

3rd Millennium:
This is the time of Abraham whose seed shall be as numerous as the "sands on the seashore".  You do not get sand on seashores unless the seas and dry land are divided.

4th Millennium:
This is the time when Jesus declared himself to be the "light and life of the world".

5th Millennium:
This is the time when Jesus commanded his disciples to go and be "fishers of men".
The Qur'an also declares that the people of Islam are "birds".

6th Millennium:
Early Christianity evolved to higher order life forms on dry land as the Protestants.
The new world was prepared for man (Adam and Eve) as the LDS Restoration.

7th Millennium:
God will leave the ground in the old world fallow and rest.  His attention and labors turn to the new world's day 1.

 

 

Day 1-3 = God forms three Realms. 
Day1 = Realm of Time
Day2 = Realm of the Waters (above & below)
Day3 = Realm of the Land

Days 4-6 = God populates the realms with creatures
Day4 (Time): Heavenly Lights
Day5 (Waters): Birds (above) & Fish (below)
Day6 (Land): Humans and Beasts.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afVN-7vY0KA&feature=youtu.be&t=124

How does your theory square with this?

Posted
3 hours ago, aviyah said:

Day 1-3 = God forms three Realms. 
Day1 = Realm of Time
Day2 = Realm of the Waters (above & below)
Day3 = Realm of the Land

Days 4-6 = God populates the realms with creatures
Day4 (Time): Heavenly Lights
Day5 (Waters): Birds (above) & Fish (below)
Day6 (Land): Humans and Beasts.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afVN-7vY0KA&feature=youtu.be&t=124

How does your theory square with this?

Shiloh has been banned and won’t be able to respond. 

Posted
7 minutes ago, Calm said:

Shiloh has been banned and won’t be able to respond. 

That ever-ratcheting twitwit made for some good campfire stories.

Posted
2 minutes ago, bluebell said:

The odds are probably higher. 

My money's on Shiloh's nemesis cousin, the one starting the competing racist death cult. He has to have one.

Posted
17 hours ago, The Nehor said:

I give it 50/50 odds that is Shiloh.

No response after aviyah revisited the board and had a chance to read the thread up to this point, so I am thinking it is probably Shiloh.  I wonder if people are usually gracious enough to try and clear up confusion over their identity. It seems that they would be. 

Posted
23 minutes ago, Calm said:

No response after aviyah revisited the board and had a chance to read the thread up to this point, so I am thinking it is probably Shiloh.  I wonder if people are usually gracious enough to try and clear up confusion over their identity. It seems that they would be. 

Ahab has yet to return, surprisingly.

Posted
21 minutes ago, MiserereNobis said:

Ahab has yet to return, surprisingly.

That you know of.  aviyah may yet turn out to be memorable.

Posted
52 minutes ago, Calm said:

No response after aviyah revisited the board and had a chance to read the thread up to this point, so I am thinking it is probably Shiloh.

If so, I enjoy how he's fake-challenging himself.  It's the kind of enjoyment I also get from visiting abandoned buildings and crumbling infrastructure.

55 minutes ago, Calm said:

I wonder if people are usually gracious enough to try and clear up confusion over their identity. It seems that they would be. 

I think the natural, first inclination is scout the camp; make sure they don't get pelted with small rodents again.

Posted
4 hours ago, Chum said:

If so, I enjoy how he's fake-challenging himself.  It's the kind of enjoyment I also get from visiting abandoned buildings and crumbling infrastructure.

I think the natural, first inclination is scout the camp; make sure they don't get pelted with small rodents again.

My sugar gliders are marsupials, not rodents. And I wasn’t pelting him with them. They were jumping at him and giving him face hugs out of affection.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...