Seriously No Politics ×

Covid stats

2 minutes ago, webbles said:

I wonder why you think Ivermectin is better than the vaccine?  The vaccine has had a lot more studies done on it and has a lot more human trials.  Ivermectin has had very little studies done in regards to covid-19.  Sure, some of the studies look like it might be useful, but if you are deciding between ivermectin and the vaccine, I would go with the vaccine.  If I already had the vaccine and I was hoping for a little extra something, I might go with ivermectin, though I'm still waiting on a few more studies to be done to decide on whether it will be worth it.

I didn't say that, what I'm saying is the notion put forward by the mainstream media that there are no treatments available that show any efficacy and that the vaccine is the ONLY answer just isn't true. There is a LOT of money to be made from this vaccine and is therefore being pushed the hardest. Ivermectin is an off patent drug, nobody can make money off it, therefore its being attacked by the competition

54 minutes ago, mburgess1982 said:

Money, control, power, are ALWAYS the motives. Masks were initially opposed by all of the authorities, and then almost overnight the WHO switched their stance and pushed them on the world. It was later confirmed by a UK reporter that they recommended them due to political lobbying. Nothing to do with health. If you follow the World Economic Forum on Twitter you will notice they often talk about the future of jobs in 2025 and everybody is wearing a mask. They also advertise the "mask of the future". Why would we need a mask of the future for a temporary pandemic. These groups obviously want people masked for the foreseeable future, possibly forever. If this was about health, ask yourself why?

And nobody is controlling local hospital reporting systems, not sure where you get that idea from. The message we get from the media regarding hospitals and everything we see and understand regarding this "Pandemic" is however VERY controlled 

But again I'm not here to convince you of anything. If you can't recognize the lies by now you probably never will. 

Have a good one

Where do these "GMO's" come into play?  Who is behind it?  Can you not point out any actors?  How do they garner wealth, power, and control by creating a phony pandemic?  Are they in the mask making business or something?  Do they own Pfizer, Moderna, and others? 

If nobody is controlling local hospital reporting systems, then why do you doubt their reports that they are in a state of crisis primarily due to Covid and unvaccinated people?

Edited by pogi
7 minutes ago, mburgess1982 said:

Show me one business that closed due to the actual virus and NOT Government intervention forcing them to close due to lockdowns.

If I do this, do you promise to permanently stop sharing your covid-nurturing misinfo and instead (with the same dedication) only share covid info that's qualified by a consensus of widely recognized, relevant experts?

21 minutes ago, mburgess1982 said:

Ivermectin is an off patent drug, nobody can make money off it, therefore its being attacked by the competition

Why can't Ivermectin make money off an off-label drug?  Why would the "competition" perceive them as a threat if there was no money to be made from it?  How exactly is a preventative medicine like a vaccine "competition" for a Covid treatment like Ivermectin?  

5 minutes ago, The Nehor said:

All I see are articles on schools closing due to cases, because the Government is telling them to close, NOT because teachers are dying and they can't operate. 

You said and I quote "The news is full of schools closing because teacher hospitalizations and fatalities make it impossible to continue operating."

So where are all these schools? 

6 minutes ago, pogi said:

Why can't Ivermectin make money off an off-label drug?  Why would the "competition" perceive them as a threat if there was no money to be made from it?  How exactly is a preventative medicine like a vaccine "competition" for a Covid treatment like Ivermectin?  

In order for the Drug companies to get the EUA for the vaccines the FDA required that there were no other available treatments for the disease. If I was a drug company and a cheap alternative was emerging that was showing promise and could potentially de-rail the EUA for my product I would be 100% incentivized to get rid of my competition through any means necessary. It makes a lot more sense when you start thinking like a criminal, because a lot of these politicians and drug company executives are just that. Criminals

13 minutes ago, Chum said:

If I do this, do you promise to permanently stop sharing your covid-nurturing misinfo and instead (with the same dedication) only share covid info that's qualified by a consensus of widely recognized, relevant experts?

Bring it on. show me a business that shut down because all of the staff got sick and died from Covid

10 minutes ago, mburgess1982 said:

I didn't say that, what I'm saying is the notion put forward by the mainstream media that there are no treatments available that show any efficacy and that the vaccine is the ONLY answer just isn't true. There is a LOT of money to be made from this vaccine and is therefore being pushed the hardest. Ivermectin is an off patent drug, nobody can make money off it, therefore its being attacked by the competition

The meaningfully true version of this is that Church guidance is correct in that our first responsibility is to get vaccinated

The meaningfully true version of this is that vaccines are the only strong prospect we have to reduce Covid infections.

The meaningfully true version of this is that infection treatments are preferable to vaccines in the same way that chemotherapy for lung cancer is preferable to not ever smoking.

8 minutes ago, mburgess1982 said:

All I see are articles on schools closing due to cases, because the Government is telling them to close, NOT because teachers are dying and they can't operate. 

You said and I quote "The news is full of schools closing because teacher hospitalizations and fatalities make it impossible to continue operating."

So where are all these schools? 

I see you need your hand held all the way. Come little one, let us explore.

https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/local/wilson/2020/11/18/all-wilson-county-schools-closed-friday-because-teacher-shortage/6331844002/

Articles on the problem in general:

https://www.usnews.com/news/business/articles/2021-09-22/covid-19-creates-dire-us-shortage-of-teachers-school-staff

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/19/us/pandemic-substitute-teacher-shortages.html

6 minutes ago, T-Shirt said:

He made it up.

Is that an incorrect statement or a desperate plea that it be true to hold up your collapsing worldview?

7 minutes ago, mburgess1982 said:

In order for the Drug companies to get the EUA for the vaccines the FDA required that there were no other available treatments for the disease. If I was a drug company and a cheap alternative was emerging that was showing promise and could potentially de-rail the EUA for my product I would be 100% incentivized to get rid of my competition through any means necessary. It makes a lot more sense when you start thinking like a criminal, because a lot of these politicians and drug company executives are just that. Criminals

And the owners of this cheap alternative that would make them billions just docilely went along with it? Yeah…….no.

13 minutes ago, mburgess1982 said:

Bring it on. show me a business that shut down because all of the staff got sick and died from Covid

edit: I can't improve on this so I'll delete my wordy words and leave that:

I applaud that you have learned well from your death-sowing handlers.

Edited by Chum
57 minutes ago, smac97 said:

Which in turn inform discussions about the justification of governmental overreach and infringements into individual liberty and autonomy.

How so?  Is it because that if we can conclude the virus is not that serious, then there is no justification for government interventions?  Isn't that exactly what I was suggesting was being played?  Are you just acknowledging that then? 

57 minutes ago, smac97 said:

The scope and contours of these individual issues deserve some real scrutiny and attention. 

I agree.  Why aren't you giving it real attention then?  They have been scrutinized and found wanting.  You have no answers to our responses...ever.  You run away from any attempt of serious scrutiny and attention to detail.  We answer every jot and tittle and you just come back with more Covid downplaying post without acknowledging the error of your previous links.  If you even care if they factual or not, it is not evident to me.  If you really want to get to the bottom of it, it is not evident to me.  You seem to just be throwing stuff at us rapid fire, make us do the dirty work, never acknowledge when there is error in your sources, and keep repeating until you find something that sticks - as if that will somehow makeup for all the junk you posted.   We answer all your questions and you NEVER have a response.  No engagement whatsoever that one would expect from a person interested in "real scrutiny and attention".  No getting to the bottom of it.  No admitting that your sources and their conclusions are wrong when it is clearly debunked.   You are not asking serious questions in response...why not?  Why don't you dig deeper with us?  Why such shallow posts without deep dive investigations with us?  How many times do we need to go through this pattern before we tire of your rapid fire superficial posts/questions without any evidence of actual engagement/interest in discovering the answers to your questions? 

Edited by pogi
8 minutes ago, The Nehor said:

Couldn't read the last article but the first two said nothing about schools closing due to teachers dying from covid lol

8 minutes ago, The Nehor said:

Now it has to be “all the staff got sick and died”?

The goalposts run down the field. This is why no one wants to play your games and why you are a bad person.

I would assume that a large portion if not most of or all of the staff would have to get sick and/or die to permanently close a business. Think

30 minutes ago, mburgess1982 said:

BS. 

Finally, an EUA can be granted only when “there is no adequate, approved, and available alternative to the product.”

First, a treatment for Covid is not an "alternative" to a prevention/vaccine for Covid. 

Second, Ivermectin is not a recognized and "approved" treatment for Covid.  Off label use of a medicine would not get in the way of authorizing the EUA for the vaccine.  

I am getting confused as to who is the master mind/group behind this conspiracy though.  At first you said it was a group in charge of some NGO's, now it is big pharma... I am just trying to flesh this out (something that you have probably never really tried).

Edited by pogi
13 minutes ago, Chum said:

The meaningfully true version of this is that Church guidance is correct in that our first responsibility is to get vaccinated

The meaningfully true version of this is that vaccines are the only strong prospect we have to reduce Covid infections.

The meaningfully true version of this is that infection treatments are preferable to vaccines in the same way that chemotherapy for lung cancer is preferable to not ever smoking.

Seems to me like you are just following church guidance and not looking at all of the data on both sides. I never blindly follow what anybody tells me to do, I always have to study and weigh it out in my mind and come to my own conclusions. If that conclusion is wrong that's fine but at least I know the reasoning behind why I came to it

3 minutes ago, pogi said:

BS. 

First, a treatment for Covid is not an "alternative" to a prevention/vaccine for Covid. 

Second, Ivermectin is not a recognized and "approved" treatment for Covid.  Off label use of a medicine would not get in the way of authorizing the EUA for the vaccine.  

I am getting confused as to who is the master mind/group behind this conspiracy though.  At first you said it was a group in charge of some NGO's, now it is big pharma... I am just trying to flesh this out (something that you have probably never really tried).

"Second, Ivermectin is not a recognized and "approved" treatment for Covid"

Of course its not, if it was the drug companies wouldn't have been allowed to push the vaccine through the EUA, that's my point

5 minutes ago, The Nehor said:

why you are a bad person.

Enough with the personal attacks !!

Gov't overreach got to the point in Quebec that a CURFEW was imposed for after 8 pm until morning. One could be arrested /jailed/fined for being out of one's house during curfew , unless, now get this, one was walking a dog. Cats and piggys didn't count. There was a major uptick in rescue dog adoptions.( silver lining )  The curfew was to only last a couple of weeks to "ease the stress on hospitals" . It continued for about 5 months. 

I checked the world stats on covid.I discovered that China has only had about 100,000 cases of covid so far and about 5000 deaths. Must be that totalitarian rules there! ( sure Fred ) 

1 hour ago, mburgess1982 said:

Show me one business that closed due to the actual virus and NOT Government intervention forcing them to close due to lockdowns. 

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, for one.  No government intervention in the shut-down there whatsoever.  It was in direct response to the virus.  I know first hand of several business that I worked first hand with during the first year as a contact tracer who closed their doors and had to pay thousand to convert to accommodate remote work in order to save their business from being torn apart by the virus.  Literally hundreds of infections.  The government did not shut their doors, they took the initiative themselves and their building was empty - to be fair it was practically emptied from infections first.   I can't list names due to HIPPA but one was a phone survey company. 

Edited by pogi