Seriously No Politics ×

In coming days, it will not be possible to survive spiritually without the guiding, directing, comforting, and constant influence of the Holy Ghost

8 hours ago, The Nehor said:

Also remember that Hooter’s does kids birthday parties. There are also a lot more Hooter’s restaurants than there are drag show children’s readings. Yet the propagandists who are worried about ‘sexualizing children’ focus on a much smaller and much less sexual problem because………..

A. Transphobia
B. They are covering from their own grooming activities
C. They hope Hooter’s will make kids straight
D. All of the above

As a very straight person, I am annoyed that Hooters caters to children. How disingenuous. Their business is built on the sexualization of women’s breasts. That is their brand. Stay away from kids.

I think both sides are wrong here. 

10 hours ago, california boy said:

Why aren't these all "end of days, the world is collapsing" kinds of events?  

They ARE of course!

On 10/5/2023 at 12:18 PM, CA Steve said:

What will be different in "the coming days" that we have not seen in the past?

AI.

2 hours ago, MustardSeed said:

As a very straight person, I am annoyed that Hooters caters to children. How disingenuous. Their business is built on the sexualization of women’s breasts. That is their brand. Stay away from kids.

I think both sides are wrong here. 

Are both sides equal in terms of level of sexualization and how many children they are impacting? Nope.

So hopefully you will decry and cease to listen to the propagandists pointing to what is, at best if you squint hard, a minor problem while ignoring a much larger threat to many more kids. And ask why these propagandists are willing to misdirect everyone in this way.