Why I've been MIA from the board

BlueDreams

34 minutes ago, BlueDreams said:

So I've kinda dropped off the face of the internet earth recently for several months (We're probably up to around 3 ish). That's not too weird for me as I've done so before and don't post enough for most to really notice. But in case anyone is curious as to why I've disappeared recently, I've been super busy planning my wedding in may. 

Yeah, I'm getting married. :P 

The whole experience has been a whirlwind to say the least and a crazy God-induced experience when finding and knowing this man. The sort that takes a proper push and shove from the other side of the veil. And the sort that if it didn't happen to me, I may have been more than a little skeptical/hesitant about. But it did and rapidly too.

So I had a minute and thought I'd share why I've disappeared. Still love God, still grateful for all that comes. Very happy... beyond what I thought possible. God is real...not just because I'm living in a happy bubble right now....but because God was real before then and Will be after as well when things are not as pop-and-fresh and giggly. And it's still very much a growing period. It's been a long time since I've felt so much exponential growth and need for it in such a short period of time. 

Needless to say, I'll probably still be mostly incognito for at least 3 more months. But thought I'd stop in and say hi!

With luv,

BD   

Congratulations!

Congratulations.
As someone who firmly believes God worked to arrange my marriage I can identify with your post.
Knowing God has a direct hand in these things is definitely a whirlwind and a push and a shove.

I am so happy for you!!!  May you enjoy this spirit of love everyday the rest of your life.  Your future hubby is a very lucky man.

Take care..your priorities are right...hugs and congrats!!

20 hours ago, BlueDreams said:

So I've kinda dropped off the face of the internet earth recently for several months (We're probably up to around 3 ish). That's not too weird for me as I've done so before and don't post enough for most to really notice. But in case anyone is curious as to why I've disappeared recently, I've been super busy planning my wedding in may. 

Yeah, I'm getting married. :P 

With luv,

BD   

I have become a ghost is many way, don't post much. But, this is wonderful news! It managed to pull my mind out of depression, and hear something so great. One day you will blink, and like myself, be married for 42 years, awaiting your 9th grandchild. :wub:

Super news, BD!!

Like JHLPROF and also USU78, I'm strongly convinced that God arranged my marriage as well.  In all the joy, peace, and contentment that I feel on a daily basis, I'm so happy to hear that yet another person whom I care about is about to enter into this wonderful phase of life!  

Whom do I care about?  Well, everyone. But the people on this board have a special place in my heart, even the ones with whom I disagree with most of the time.

So, best wishes for your nuptials and your marriage, BlueDreams! :) 

• 4 weeks later...