Wedding Bell News for Stargazer

Stargazer

That's great news Stargazer!  I remember the days when you posted about your former wife and now look at you, from that sadness you're able to move ahead.  I'm sure she is happy for you to be moving on in your life with a companion to share it with.

5 hours ago, rpn said:

Congrats.   Will Wendy be joining us here?

I don't know.  I have told her about this place and how much I enjoy spending time here, but she doesn't seem all that fired up about it.  We will see. 

It was so great to be a part of it and to meet you both!  :D  I'm thrilled I could suggest a great first date/proposal spot too.  I told some fellow choir members about it before the concert and there were lots of fun comments about our music selection and Mike and Wendy's first date.  The theme was "The Road Not Taken".  Certainly a unique road to take to meet someone from halfway across the world, take them on your first date, propose, and then marry them just a few days or so later!  Such a great story. 

Edited by MorningStar

In case anyone is curious about either my late wife or new wife, I have both memorialized my dear departed and introduced my new sweetie on my personal web page (see link below).

3 hours ago, Stargazer said:

In case anyone is curious about either my late wife or new wife, I have both memorialized my dear departed and introduced my new sweetie on my personal web page (see link below).

Link on your siggy is gone! :( 

17 minutes ago, ERayR said:

Congratulations.  As you might remember I also lost my wife of 55 years a year and a half ago.  Well I too am getting married to a wonderful and beautiful woman in two and a half weeks.  Isn't life a bit brighter now?

I do remember, and I recall that you took a breather from this place recently, and I presume it was because you were busy courting!  Which is why I did the same!  I was a "man on a mission".  

Congratulations to you, ERayR!!

1 minute ago, Stargazer said:

I do remember, and I recall that you took a breather from this place recently, and I presume it was because you were busy courting!  Which is why I did the same!  I was a "man on a mission".  

Congratulations to you, ERayR!!

Yes I too was a man on a mission and it is worth it.  We also had inspiration, guidance and confirmations along the way.  It has been a good experience.

14 hours ago, Stargazer said:

I loved reading about you and the stories of your wives.  You have been blessed in many ways...now..about your political leanings..,,:P

11 hours ago, Meadowchik said:

Link on your siggy is gone! :( 

You might have the signatures turned off or accidentally hit ignore on his sig in the past (it is by the rep button when visible).  Check your ignored users under your profile to see and to turn off or on sigs seeing and other options.

1 hour ago, Calm said:

You might have the signatures turned off or accidentally hit ignore on his sig in the past (it is by the rep button when visible).  Check your ignored users under your profile to see and to turn off or on sigs seeing and other options.

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Jeanne said:

I loved reading about you and the stories of your wives.  You have been blessed in many ways...now..about your political leanings..,,:P

His political leanings sound Okay to me, however it sounds like yours may need some tuning. ;):D