Do You Collect Anything?

Silhouette

Just for fun.

I collect potholders that have cats on them. My kitchen walls are covered with them.

I also collect stuffed Eeyores from the Winnie the Pooh stories. I identify with Eeyore because he's always so gloomy and depressed lol

Just for fun.

I collect potholders that have cats on them. My kitchen walls are covered with them.

I also collect stuffed Eeyores from the Winnie the Pooh stories. I identify with Eeyore because he's always so gloomy and depressed lol

Guns, coins and grandbabies. My youngest son just got engage...so more coming someday, not now...not a shotgun wedding and as my first entry will suggest is an option. :)

Do navel lint and earwax count? :rofl:

(Sorry; couldn't resist. :huh::unknw:)

Do navel lint and earwax count? :rofl:

(Sorry; couldn't resist. :huh::unknw:)

Why don't you see how much you can get for it on E-bay Ken? Heh.

angels, books, and questions!! lol

Seeing you mention books reminded me that I also collect books. I collect European/Middle Ages/Tudor biographies and histories.

Edited by Silhouette

I collect things that I can share with others to make them smile. Jokes, music, positive sayings, inspirational messages, so on. I am not big on collecting things just for me.

My first image after reading this was you catching angels with a butterfly net. Please tell me that is right and it is not figurines. ;)

Unfortunately yes...but it does ruffle their feathers...also collect feathers and sadly yes some figurines.  :search:

(Noted use of emoticons...)

Edited by WysteriaBlue

Why don't you see how much you can get for it on E-bay Ken? Heh.

Hey, it probably beats workin', especially since even finding a job has been difficult for me. :huh:

P.S.:  Speaking of which, another thing I "collect" is a check from my Rich Uncle Barry every month.  (It's perverse: I collect a check every month from my Rich Uncle Barry, then I turn right around and write a check to cover the funds that, indirectly, my Rich Uncle Barry paid so that I could go to school.   :unknw:)

Edited by Kenngo1969

angels, books, and questions!!  lol 

My first image after reading this was you catching angels with a butterfly net. Please tell me that is right and it is not figurines. ;)

And that made me think of Thing One and Thing Two from The Cat In The Hat

I bet, with my net, I can get those Things yet!

And that made me think of Thing One and Thing Two from The Cat In The Hat

Thing Two: Don't belittle me.

The Cat: Ah, yes of course. Thing 2 would like to clarify that just because he wears the number 2 does not imply in any way that he's inferior to Thing 1.

Thing Two: And all of the above.

The Cat: He says you may feel free to call him Thing A if you like. He will also accept Super Thing, Thing King, Kid Dynamite, Chocolate Thun-da or Ben.

Thing Two: Ben.

[Thing 1 jabbers incoherently]

The Cat: Thing 1 says he's Thing 1 for a reason and some people should just get used to it.

It's a Thing thing, you wouldn't understand.

Thought this might be relevant in more ways than one....lol  sorry!  8P