Seriously No Politics ×

Last shall be first: Dan Peterson's FairMormon presentation 2017

It was decided to put Dan's talk on live streaming for yesterday and then continue on. I can't embed the video, doesn't take, so follow the link please:

https://www.facebook.com/fairmormon/videos/1675523409125703/

Transcript will follow when ready.

Have at least another in the wings waiting for final call, so shouldn't be long (transcript though, paid video...helps cover the conference costs)

I haven't kept track well enough, plus it improves overtime as speakers are better at sending us their stuff and we (meaning the committee I am not on) get better at coordinating the work as well as the tech gets better for the videos.

I would say (but might be totally off) that now most transcripts get put up within three weeks with a few taking another month or two (a lot just depends on the speaker's getting a chance to clear it if they didn't keep to a script well or have more difficult words, such as obscure names that need to be doublechecked); videos I have no clue about because I don't use them.  You might look at the threads with the FairMormon Conference tag, I tried to remember at least last year to tag the announcement threads.  Not sure I got them all or if I did it the previous years.  Others might have though when they beat me to getting them up.

Edited by Calm

Many thanks! I tried listening to this when I got home from visits with the Elders late last night ... and then woke up around 2:00 this morning, still in my tie, laptop out of battery power. The few minutes I remember hearing piqued my interest. I definitely need a transcript...