Church lobbyist joining Affirmation board

rockpond

4 hours ago, Buckeye said:

That's exactly what I was thinking about the Syrian civil war and flooding in Louisiana. ;)

You mean having a former LDS Church lobbyist join the Board of Affirmation is also an unmitigated disaster that will cause untold human suffering?:o

Edit:  Oops...!  I think I altered your emoticon by accident.  Apologies.

Edited by Okrahomer
On 8/19/2016 at 2:47 PM, Okrahomer said:

You mean having a former LDS Church lobbyist join the Board of Affirmation is also an unmitigated disaster that will cause untold human suffering?:o

Edit:  Oops...!  I think I altered your emoticon by accident.  Apologies.

On 8/20/2016 at 10:02 AM, Avatar4321 said:

I fail to see how someone taking a job is an equivalent to human death and suffering

On 8/20/2016 at 5:04 PM, carbon dioxide said:

The flooding will affect you in some way as it will have some influence on the economy and insurance rates.

My attempt at humor must have misfired. My point was that, just because something doesn't directly affect me or the church, that doesn't mean it is not a big deal. 

3 hours ago, Buckeye said:

My attempt at humor must have misfired. My point was that, just because something doesn't directly affect me or the church, that doesn't mean it is not a big deal. 

I did get your humor.  I was just kidding you back.  Looks like mine misfired as well. Apologies.  :vava: