September 10, 2016

41 minutes ago, JLHPROF said:

Sounds like a good reason to update your profile status!

Welcome back.

System does not seem to allow me to update. Probably another of those features which can only be modifed from a desktop, not from a mobile device. 

1 hour ago, flameburns623 said:

Barring something unexpected, this is the date I will be rebaptised, confirmed, and ordained/restored to the Aaronic priesthood. 

I will be treated as a prospective Elder for a period until my bishop feel ready to restore my Melchizedek Priesthood. 

Thanks to all who have assisted me along this journey. Continue to keep me in prayers. As I do all of you. 

Congrats, I envy you...all the things yet to learn. I became a member April 29, 1979...during these 37 years I have learned and earned so many truths and blessings in the Gospel. Always be willing to serve, and be humble and teachable. Listen and watch the people around you, and the leadership within your Ward and Stake. Memories to be made, note even the lines upon the Priesthood holders around you as the gently guide and teach. So, GOOD FOR YOU! :) 

On 8/16/2016 at 7:52 PM, flameburns623 said:

Barring something unexpected, this is the date I will be rebaptised, confirmed, and ordained/restored to the Aaronic priesthood. 

I will be treated as a prospective Elder for a period until my bishop feel ready to restore my Melchizedek Priesthood. 

Thanks to all who have assisted me along this journey. Continue to keep me in prayers. As I do all of you. 

So good the see you have found your way back to the iron rod and out of the great and spacious building.  May your path always be to the tree of life.

Well, that is just awesome!  I wondered at what the date might mean, when I saw the topic, and then got blindsided by the news!  It brought tears to my eyes, for real!  I will be praying that nothing unexpected crops up, definitely. :D

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, flameburns623 said:

I was rebaptised, confirmed, and ordained to the office of Elder yesterday. Restored to good standing.  

My wife, daughter,  son-in-law, grandson, and two nonmember friends attended along with numerous Ward members. 

Welcome back!  My you always maintain the feeling that you enjoy today.

19 hours ago, flameburns623 said:

I was rebaptised, confirmed, and ordained to the office of Elder yesterday. Restored to good standing.  

My wife, daughter,  son-in-law, grandson, and two nonmember friends attended along with numerous Ward members. 

This is so cool, left my congrats in another thread...but here now. You truly had a blessed day! :rolleyes: