Some Sort Of Hypocrisy

xzyzer

Well I'm 15 years old and I have gained some new perspective on things. I also now now drink iced tea instead of soda.

I am not sure what you are looking for by sharing your drinking habits. Have you ever thought of just drinking ice cold fruit or vegetable juice; it comes in all kinds of flavors and is good for you? I understand how some like to drink soda, but F&V juices are just so much better for you. If you have a new found taste for tea; you could try some ice cold spearmint tea. It is a great drink on a hot afternoon.

I remember gaining a new perspective on things when I was 15. I stuck it to the man by drinking ice tea as well. Don't worry, you're not alone. Your parents will be the stupidest people in the world for the next few years, but don't worry, they usually wise up in about 6 years ago. Much more intelligent then, from my own personal experience.

Edited by halconero

I remember gaining a new perspective on things when I was 15. I stuck it to the man by drinking ice tea as well. Don't worry, you're not alone. Your parents will be the stupidest people in the world for the next few years, but don't worry, they usually wise up in about 6 years ago. Much more intelligent then, from my own personal experience.

When I was 5 I thought my parents knew everything

Then I reached 15 and I thought my parents knew nothing

Then I reached 25 and I realised I knew nothing

Don't mind us though, we're mostly a bunch of old fuddy-duds :)

Welcome to the forum xzyzer. Were you hoping for some feedback on your decision? What questions has this raised? What contradictions/hypocrisy have you identified? Why is it hypocrisy.

(Your username is strangely familiar. I can't think why. 'xzy' and 'zer' said in two parts. It rings a bell I can't pin down).

I get what you are saying...but to this young man or women know this. There is usually a very short line in the world for people who can for you unconditionally, and if both parents are involved in your life, they make up the front and the end of that line. If only one parent is involved they are also the beginning and ending of that line. I never judged my parents on what they knew...only how they loved.

Well I'm 15 years old and I have gained some new perspective on things. I also now now drink iced tea instead of soda.

Neither one is particularly good for your body. The Saints have covenanted with God to abstain from tea(whether hot or cold), but have not covenanted with God about soda.

I too welcome you to the glass menagerie.

This thread actually made me laugh out loud...

Not at our young poster.... no, just some of the thoughts about it... to our 15-yr old, Welcome...

This is a good place for the most part...

from the beautiful central Oregon Coast... Garden Girl