Papa, joined the site 10 years ago today!

For ten years now I have been in the presence of very good company. I have a lot of good laughs, and great conversations. I have been through a lot of difficult times, followed by some very wonderful advice. I fear that I have contributed a lot of post, but fear I have not done as much good as so many others posters. But, I feel it a privilege to be a part. These days, I don't post much, but I enjoy doing so on occasion (despite my woeful spelling). I hope to be here for a while, but that is in the hands of God and the mods. :) May the Lord bless you all. Here's to ten more. Maybe, I will contribute more post more worthy topics and replies. Of course in ten years, I will be 70...so I wil be a grown-up. Oh, and I love this site! 

21 minutes ago, Bill "Papa" Lee said:

For ten years now I have been in the presence of very good company. I have a lot of good laughs, and great conversations. I have been through a lot of difficult times, followed by some very wonderful advice. I fear that I have contributed a lot of post, but fear I have not done as much good as so many others posters. But, I feel it a privilege to be a part. These days, I don't post much, but I enjoy doing so on occasion (despite my woeful spelling). I hope to be here for a while, but that is in the hands of God and the mods. :) May the Lord bless you all. Here's to ten more. Maybe, I will contribute more post more worthy topics and replies. Of course in ten years, I will be 70...so I wil be a grown-up. Oh, and I love this site! 

I'm pretty sure we would all love some of your wisdom Pa Pa!!

6 hours ago, Tacenda said:

I'm pretty sure we would all love some of your wisdom Pa Pa!!

Thank You, I'm sure you will get posts,  not sure it will be wisdom. :) 

Edited by Bill "Papa" Lee

Happy anniversary! Glad you've been here! 

I couldn't remember when I joined, but apparently I past my 13th anniversary in December. I'd feel old....but I joined when I was 15. :P