If you are given 3 wishes what would be yours? 

Unds1953

Unds1953, I don't know you from Adam, but I'm guessing you could probably handle each of those without the 3 wishes granted!  

Mine are a little on the serious side!!  I'll hopefully take care of the other wishes on my own.

1. World peace and no world hunger (snuck two in there)

2. Environmental Restoration

3. Cure for Alzheimer's

Edited by Tacenda

1. That I could have all the answers.

2.  That I had a way to make things right for all my wrongs.

3.  That I could make it so the people in the world are not in need of anything.

57 minutes ago, Jeanne said:

3.  That I could make it so the people in the world are not in need of anything.

If #3 were to be possible you would destroy the entire population of the planet.

1 hour ago, ERayR said:

If #3 were to be possible you would destroy the entire population of the planet.

Yes...there are different ways to look at this..probably why a lot of wishes shouldn't come true.  But the needs of others taken care of ..would be a wonderful thing. 

5 hours ago, Jeanne said:

I agree with 1 & 2, but number three would cause a worldwide collapse of the economic system. Do you mean that those in do tries where they cannot get eduction and food would have those type of things? Also there is much in the world that would be destructive if everyone had everything they wanted. Gave you a rep point because one and two are such worthy things for us all. 

1. That I and my family would be willing and able to do everything the Lord will require of us.
2. That I could fully repent.
3. That I would stop worrying over things of mortality - especially finances.  (That I would be secure enough to spend my time focused on God).

59 minutes ago, Pa Pa said:

I agree with 1 & 2, but number three would cause a worldwide collapse of the economic system. Do you mean that those in do tries where they cannot get eduction and food would have those type of things? Also there is much in the world that would be destructive if everyone had everything they wanted. Gave you a rep point because one and two are such worthy things for us all. 

Which is why I had wish number one..:)

First:  To Tacenda...  I agree... about the cure for Alzheimer's...

And to Jeanne:  Your 2nd wish... it's called repentance and is fully available to you.  Numerous of my prayers say to Father how sorry I am for the wasted years, but that I know I have been forgiven because of my current life and blessings...

Now for my wishes...  so many... but let's see...

1.  That I will outlive my sister, and still have my mental/physical health so to take care of some family things... (is that two?) 

2.  That my intellect will remain clear and active until the day I move on (die)...

3.  That I can remain self sustaining, in control, and independent at the level I am now...

Now I realize that all of these are focused on myself, and not for the good of mankind per se... but at my age, being alone with no children to care about/for me, and what with staring my demise in the face so to speak, my attention does turn to myself and these next few years...

Of course I want things in the world to improve... for there to be peace, no hunger...all the good things... but I will leave that to you younger ones.  I'm focusing on just taking care of myself and staying in control so as not to be a burden to society... to endure to the end... and the task looms large when I think of all the adversity that can happen with each day I age... sigh...

GG

59 minutes ago, Garden Girl said:

First:  To Tacenda...  I agree... about the cure for Alzheimer's...

And to Jeanne:  Your 2nd wish... it's called repentance and is fully available to you.  Numerous of my prayers say to Father how sorry I am for the wasted years, but that I know I have been forgiven because of my current life and blessings...

Now for my wishes...  so many... but let's see...

1.  That I will outlive my sister, and still have my mental/physical health so to take care of some family things... (is that two?) 

2.  That my intellect will remain clear and active until the day I move on (die)...

3.  That I can remain self sustaining, in control, and independent at the level I am now...

Now I realize that all of these are focused on myself, and not for the good of mankind per se... but at my age, being alone with no children to care about/for me, and what with staring my demise in the face so to speak, my attention does turn to myself and these next few years...

Of course I want things in the world to improve... for there to be peace, no hunger...all the good things... but I will leave that to you younger ones.  I'm focusing on just taking care of myself and staying in control so as not to be a burden to society... to endure to the end... and the task looms large when I think of all the adversity that can happen with each day I age... sigh...

GG

I think you got this GG!!

2 hours ago, The Nehor said:

This is where I start:

eyelash_wish_log.png

Someday you and I will find out we're related.  Pretty sure. 

• 2 weeks later...

I would consider giving up death altogether. Never mind the beauty part. It's the death that I might make some wish about.

• 3 weeks later...