Scriptures: Magaret Thatcher Strikes A Blow Through Her Granddaughter

BCSpace

Apropos of nothing, but she sounds American.

I am very incensed at how so many Britons reacted to Baroness Thatcher's death. She saved that country from economic ruin. Too bad the trade unions that were keeping the country down couldn't see that.

She is American. She is the daughter of Thatcher's son's first wife (who, I think was American) and she lives in America.

I am very incensed at how so many Britons reacted to Baroness Thatcher's death. She saved that country from economic ruin. Too bad the trade unions that were keeping the country down couldn't see that.

As politics are not to be raised, I can't respond to this comment as I'd like. Suffice to say, she was the most polarizing politician we've probably ever had, and hopefully ever will.

She lives or grew up in Dallas. Is 19. At about the 58 second mark, I believe that's her mother or stepmother, brother, and father.

I am very incensed at how so many Britons reacted to Baroness Thatcher's death.

Me too.

Isn't that a very unusual passage to be read at a funeral? Is there a reason it was chosen for her's?

Wondering the same thing. Was it one of Margaret's favorite verse sets? Was it Amanda's? Her father's/mother's? Was she inspired to read it? Etc.

Even though we don't know much about Amanda herself (at least I don't), my thinking in part for posting this video, besides the inspiring nature of it, was to show that we who are fighting the spiritual battle in this mortal world have allies not necessarily of our faith and that should help bear us up as the days sometimes seem evil and look to become more evil in the future.

Not in the world I grew up, maybe because my family of all sides came from Great Britian, a few centuries ago.

You've reminded me that the directive for a funeral held in an LDS chapel is not only to remember the deceased but to insure the Gospel is taught.

Archived