Sad Story Out Of Washington

sjdawg

Thank you. I keep checking the news hoping they found their grandson. They still haven't said what the cause of death is and I can't help thinking that it wasn't quick for them. Please pray that they find him soon.

Another article I just read said The Taylors picked him up from the corrections facility in Monroe and the family even had a welcome home party for him! Officials say he was talking about killing his family before getting out of jail. What a piece of crap he is!!!! His loving grandparents set up a bedroom for him after getting out of jail and he does this?! :angry:

I think I am going to be sick...it was the murderers grandparents? Oh I pray they did not even know it was him! I can only pray that the scriptures are wrong and that we do not wake in the world to come with a perfect recollection. How could they ever rejoice with this dying knowledge?

They definitely knew it was him. :( They can rejoice in the good lives they lived and in being together forever. I'm sure they will be.

Those who raise troubled children live with knowledge that one of them might kill them. Simply doing one's personal best to make decisions with His help gives a quiet peace that everything will ultimately be alright somehow.

If he was talking about killing people while incarcerated though, he should have been involuntarily committed, and not released at all.

Another article I just read said The Taylors picked him up from the corrections facility in Monroe and the family even had a welcome home party for him! Officials say he was talking about killing his family before getting out of jail. What a piece of crap he is!!!! His loving grandparents set up a bedroom for him after getting out of jail and he does this?! :angry:

This young man is obviously a very disturbed young man; I suspect he has more than a few demons haunting him. Star, were these the Brother Taylor that was a sealer in the Seattle temple?

I just wonder or "hope" there are some horrors our God can erase from our memories.

I imagine that our horrors melt away when we see eternity.

As I type, the man in question is holed up in an oceanfront motel... the Westshore... here in my town of Lincoln City on the Oregon coast. When he checked in the desk clerk recognized him and called authorities.

There is a stand off with a SWAT team, state and local police. The homes in the immediate area across from the motel have been evacuated, and the Red Cross is setting up an area for those people to go in case this goes on for hours or through the night.

It was his mother that found the bodies when she went over to see her parents. Of course he was gone, as was their car.

GG

He was released from jail on Friday. His grandparents picked him up, took him to see his parole officer and to get an ID, brought him to their house for a welcome home party with the family, had a room set up for him to sleep in, and he killed them that night or early morning. His mom found her parents Saturday evening. My mom called me late that night crying and told me the unbelievable news. At first I thought maybe some burglar in the area targeted them because they were frail and I burst into tears Sunday morning when I found out their grandson and car were unaccounted for. I was horrified to learn he had just gotten out of prison. I thought maybe he asked for money and they told him no, so he killed them, but this was premeditated.

I'm praying for whichever outcome would be more painful for him.

They got him alive, but with self-inflicted wounds. Let's see if he has any remorse at all. :angry:

FWIW, I read on another internet board that the the Grandfather was a Stake Patriarch. To think they not only had a welcome home party, but had planned to let him stay in their home while he got on his feet, and then this...

They got him alive, but with self-inflicted wounds. Let's see if he has any remorse at all. :angry:

I find myself torn over this outcome. If he killed so quickly and his own family members, he will kill again if ever released. God. Will turn him over to a reprobate mind, which would already be the case.

Plus his photo just makes me want to punch him in the face.

No kidding! People who smile for their mug shots should get another 20 years or so automatically. It's messed up.

I find myself torn over this outcome. If he killed so quickly and his own family members, he will kill again if ever released. God. Will turn him over to a reprobate mind, which would already be the case.

Well, at first I wanted him dead, but since he wanted to be dead, I prefer for him to be not dead since that seems to be the more miserable situation for him. I'm in my anger stage right now.

Archived