The Avatar Game

I saw something like this elsewhere and adapted it for the nature of this board. Look at the avatar of the person above you and say what character or event from the scriptures or church history they most resemble.

3 Nephi 4:7 And it came to pass that they did come up to battle; and it was in the sixth month; and behold, great and terrible was the day that they did come up to battle; and they were girded about after the manner of robbers; and they had a lamb-skin about their loins, and they were dyed in blood, and their heads were shorn, and they had head-plates upon them; and great and terrible was the appearance of the armies of Giddianhi, because of their armor, and because of their being dyed in blood.

The Beast right after transformation....(re: Disney's Beauty and the Beast)

add-on: just went and watched the vid for this and it looks like my memory played me false because the light did not descend from above but came out of his fingertips and toes......ah well, sue me, there was light and he floated so I sorted of got it kinda right.

Edited by calmoriah

I can't really make out your avatar, Calmoriah. It looks like some kind of Saint or the Virgin Mary. :)