Big fish…sort of…

A cross between a giant alligator gar and a shark! :o :shok: :blink:

Alrighty, then! :huh: :unsure: :unknw:

My, but Mother Nature certainly is imaginative, isn't she? ;) :D

Edited by Kenngo1969

Interesting that the Bible says that "the seas" brought forth life, and so did the land.   (paraphrase)

Evolution?

11 And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.

12 And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.....

20 And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.

21 And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

22 And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.

23 And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.

So God laid down the rules and the earth and seas did their own thing... and God saw that it was good....... ?

God laid down the PURPOSE of life and let the earth handle the rest to fulfill the purpose....   the eventual evolution of man?   Which then he approved by breathing life into A&E?

That's one way to take it....

30 minutes ago, Calm said:

I don’t buy that clip, the flight attendant would be plastered against the ceiling if they were falling that fast.  😛 

They had the guy in there talking about his upcoming wedding so we would care deeply about his death. Solid script work to make us care.

Instead I was laughing. This probably makes me a bad person.

1 hour ago, The Nehor said:

Instead I was laughing. 

I was “you or your bride are so dead.” But I was wrong, it was both of them…unless there are survivors.  My guess was not though.

I was also thinking what an inattentive bunch of passengers, most flights I have taken they only need to remind a few to put their seats up to prepare for landing.  People want to get out of there.  But this one it was every third passenger at least.  Granted I haven’t flown mush since married and it was no longer free.

I always pay attention to how cooperative passengers are, I identify a bit with attendants since I wanted to be one when I was 5 or 6 and still thought flying all day all over would be cool and that their job was just handing out fun things to the passengers like the wings and cards and stuff we always got.

Edited by Calm