New Here

3 hours ago, UVsaturated said:

Hello brothers and sisters in Christ, I am new here in this forum and want to reach out to those who are lost in Christ.

Finally we are saved! The prophecy is fulfilled! The chosen one spoken of in the very first post on this forum has finally come! The other signs will follow. The Lord of Murder will perish and the sheeple shall arise from their tombs and compete in athletic sporting events. The plague of locusts will descend on Phoenix Arizona and the rough beast, it’s hour come at last, will slouch towards Bethlehem to be born.

Thank you so much for coming. We have awaited this day for so long!

3 hours ago, UVsaturated said:

Hello brothers and sisters in Christ, I am new here in this forum and want to reach out to those who are lost in Christ.

Welcome.  Are you are using the phrase "lost in Christ" in a positive way?  As in losing oneself in the service of God, becoming "one" in heart and mind with the Father and Son and their true disciples? 

2 hours ago, The Nehor said:

Finally we are saved! The prophecy is fulfilled! The chosen one spoken of in the very first post on this forum has finally come! The other signs will follow. The Lord of Murder will perish and the sheeple shall arise from their tombs and compete in athletic sporting events. The plague of locusts will descend on Phoenix Arizona and the rough beast, it’s hour come at last, will slouch towards Bethlehem to be born.

Thank you so much for coming. We have awaited this day for so long!

Come on , The Nehor, let the person get a few post in before you launch a snark attack ! 😈

11 hours ago, UVsaturated said:

Welcome, but if you could clarify, “Lost in Christ”, having Jesus Christ in our lives, both believing a following him, one cannot be “lost”. We are therefore “found and forgiven in Christ”, a position of freedom, from which we do not seek release. 

16 hours ago, UVsaturated said:

Since your moniker suggests that you are saturated in the light of Christ, let me just quote II Nephi 25:26 "we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins."   Yes, some of us are so obsessed by and lost in Christ that we think of little else.

18 hours ago, strappinglad said:

Come on , The Nehor, let the person get a few post in before you launch a snark attack ! 😈

I do not do self-control very well. I took the “in Christ” thing to most likely be provocative and possibly coming in to preach to us so I ran with it.