Mega-Prayers Needed for the Lee Family!

Do you ever feel like at times that Satan and the World are gunning for your family? 

This is where I find myself, not so much for my wife and I, but through and too my children. 

As any parent knows, there is no greater heartache than when your children are hurting or suffering. When it comes to being a parent, the only batting average that matters is 1,000...you are not willing to sacrafice a single one. 

Not going to go into all the details, but my entire family could use all the prayers that my friends can provide.

So please be in prayer for the "Lee Family". :help:

Will be wishing for the best outcomes for you and your family.  I know that you want to help them and perhaps do more than just render advice and that special unconditional love; but remember Papa Lee, if you are living your best by example and have done all you can do...don't make you self sick over this.  Your shoulders can only carry so much.  Some of us have had to learn the hard way..and it is hard for Mom and Dad.  Just know you are loved.  Hugs..Jeanne 

My prayer will be that you will find some peace..and that the Savior can intervene.

53 minutes ago, Jeanne said:

Will be wishing for the best outcomes for you and your family.  I know that you want to help them and perhaps do more than just render advice and that special unconditional love; but remember Papa Lee, if you are living your best by example and have done all you can do...don't make you self sick over this.  Your shoulders can only carry so much.  Some of us have had to learn the hard way..and it is hard for Mom and Dad.  Just know you are loved.  Hugs..Jeanne 

My prayer will be that you will find some peace..and that the Savior can intervene.

True words, I had no more than posted this thread and got word that we have another death in the family. Sometimes it just seems that the saying, "When rains it pours", cannot even begin to describe the flood of events around you and family. In our Ward family there have been four deaths in two months...lost a long time friend yesterday. 

11 minutes ago, Bill "Papa" Lee said:

True words, I had no more than posted this thread and got word that we have another death in the family. Sometimes it just seems that the saying, "When rains it pours", cannot even begin to describe the flood of events around you and family. In our Ward family there have been four deaths in two months...lost a long time friend yesterday. 

Oh no...I am so sorry to hear this.  My condolences and prayers for you and yours.  It is amazing though how strong you can be when you have no choice. 

57 minutes ago, Jeanne said:

Oh no...I am so sorry to hear this.  My condolences and prayers for you and yours.  It is amazing though how strong you can be when you have no choice. 

So true...as the saying goes, "whatever does not kill you, will make you stronger". Looking back on life, I can see that during my deepest trials, I learned more than any other time in my life, and I was closer to God as well. 

21 hours ago, Bill "Papa" Lee said:

I hope you and your ward catch a break now. Sorry for these losses Bill. :(