The Anonymous Mormon Blog

HairBear

I’m sorry for taking up space on here, and for wasting your time if you have absolutely no interest, but I just wanted to mention that I have started a blog where I want to put my thoughts on certain LDS topics and apologetic points of view. I have called it The Anonymous Mormon Blog, that way it gives me a bit of freedom to say what I want to say without who I am getting in the way. A number of times I’ve seen other use their callings as some sort of badge of honour in order to make their opinions carry more weight with others – “I’m a current/former Bishop, State President, Patriarch, etc, so my thoughts on X, Y and Z are more correct than yours.” So by being unknown anyone who reads my blog can take it or leave it as they so wish.

A lot of the blog will probably be the posting of links to other blogs/websites/YouTube videos/etc of those who are far more intelligent and wise than I am.

Here's the link to my blog if you are interested:

http://anonmormonblog.blogspot.co.uk/

I’m sorry for taking up space on here, and for wasting your time if you have absolutely no interest, but I just wanted to mention that I have started a blog where I want to put my thoughts on certain LDS topics and apologetic points of view. I have called it The Anonymous Mormon Blog, that way it gives me a bit of freedom to say what I want to say without who I am getting in the way. A number of times I’ve seen other use their callings as some sort of badge of honour in order to make their opinions carry more weight with others – “I’m a current/former Bishop, State President, Patriarch, etc, so my thoughts on X, Y and Z are more correct than yours.” So by being unknown anyone who reads my blog can take it or leave it as they so wish.

A lot of the blog will probably be the posting of links to other blogs/websites/YouTube videos/etc of those who are far more intelligent and wise than I am.

Here's the link to my blog if you are interested:

http://anonmormonblog.blogspot.co.uk/

Blog announcements are fine in this forum, I believe so no need to apologize.