Jump to content
Seriously No Politics ×

Tacenda

Contributor
  • Posts

    25,456
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tacenda

  1. The apostles longevity is amazing right? And you're young Calm! We ain't old, haha!!
  2. Love that Pres Eyring is going to still be in the Presidency! ETA: In the beginning of this meeting, I first noticed one of the sisters squeezed Pres Oaks's wife's hand. Then I saw Pres Holland's arm get squeezed and a few other sweet gestures (mind went blank)of squeezing hands. This is very touching to me, and brings out my feelings of love for the members of the church and witnessed several of these loving moments as a member since birth and that right there is enough to keep me interested in returning one day.
  3. with dreams galore.
  4. Good to know, I haven't liked much lately at the theaters when trying to find one. I did see "Downtown Abbey" and really enjoyed it, w/o even watching the first two movies. It's a sequel.
  5. Thanks for sharing!! I've been feeling very down and distressed over all of this. My son in law is from Mexico, and legal or not, just the color of his skin could have him deported to who knows where.
  6. Yes, if it were all one color, the world is bland.
  7. I listened to the Saturday night's general conference session and was very moved by Sister J. Annette Dennis's talk. She was speaking to me! I have a lot of hope that if I do return to my ward, I may be a little more accepted to not be a doubt germ any longer because of this wonderful sister's message! Yahoo!
  8. I'd love Eyring to be in there.
  9. I know a lot of us have trans people in our families, extended families. How does this sit with you? Or with anyone, we all have decency, or is it slowly eroding?
×
×
  • Create New...