As we approach the 20th anniversary of 9/11

Everyone remembers in their own way:

skynews-donald-trump-presidency_5504536.

And no, that is not a joke.

Former President George W. Bush will be giving the keynote address at a memorial event at the Flight 93 National Memorial and they will be showing a documentary about the events of 9/11.

President Biden will be traveling to the sites of the attacks on the day.

For those who have Hulu, I highly recommend 9/11: One Day in America.  It's a superbly done series that utilizes only the words of the people who were affected that day, and live video from the events.  There are 6 episodes.  It's so well done.

I will have to check out the Hulu special but I would have to prepare. It must be very emotional.  The kids these days don’t remember. I want to take each of them to New York so they can go through the memorial. 

I will watch Come From Away on Apple plus.

On 9/9/2021 at 9:08 PM, bluebell said:

For those who have Hulu, I highly recommend 9/11: One Day in America.  It's a superbly done series that utilizes only the words of the people who were affected that day, and live video from the events.  There are 6 episodes.  It's so well done.

The documentary done by French filmmakers Jules and Gideon Naudet is also excellent. I believe there’s a reference to it in the Hulu series. They were following an FDNY probie starting a couple of months earlier. They captured both planes as they hit the towers and filmed with the firefighters inside the towers. I’ve watched it every year. You can currently find it on YouTube.