Seriously No Politics ×

8 hours ago, The Nehor said:

I think Donald Trump is an orange fascist and that his followers are divorced from reality. I also believe that the earth is roughly spherical and that punching Nazis is good and wholesome and more Nazis should be punched.

I bring this up as an example of parts of an ideology and want to discuss how ideology shapes the world in the abstract. Don’t try to turn this thread into a political thread. Please don’t make it a political thread.

Anyone who tries to make this a political thread is missing the point of the OP and is probably a Nazi that needs to be punched. I want to discuss ideology and not how a good portion of the nation are broke-brained crazy people who are inexplicably divorced from reality. So please don’t do the latter.

Also don’t quote Hitler. That would be the appeal to dead authority fallacy*.

*Copyrighted by Scott Lloyd, used with permission. All rights reserved.

As if the baby killing communists and totalitarian world government promoting megalomaniacs you support aren’t equally twisted and worthy of being punched.

7 minutes ago, teddyaware said:

Anyone who tries to make this a political thread is missing the point of the OP and is probably a Nazi that needs to be punched.

Punching yourself never is easy.

8 hours ago, The Nehor said:

Anyone who tries to make this a political thread is missing the point of the OP and is probably a Nazi that needs to be punched.

Punching yourself never hurts enough I guess 

4 minutes ago, Fether said:

I appreciate the attempt to not make this about politics or how Biden has dementia, the election was stolen, Democrats are all trying to destroy America, or how all media is fake news and they are all hypocrites. 

It would be a shame if someone brings up how CRT is brainwashing our children, Covid was just a way to control the masses, or how a Latter-day Saint who is liberal can’t go to Heaven.

Am I missing anything?

Priceless, unless you're serious! ;)

I do want to report this thread though. One of the tags say “What idiot believes this is political”

just a reminder of some of the community banned behaviors:

Profanity and vulgarity

insulting language 

personal attacks

Edited by Fether