Video condemnation thread for board nannies

7 minutes ago, LoudmouthMormon said:

This one is over my head.  Someone'll have to explain it to me.

We are unable to have an undisrupted discussion in the video thread because of board nannies demanding that we continually express our disapproval of a disgusting video. If we attempt to discuss other things, it means we are advocating the murder of people. Or something. So to save yourself the trouble of having to do it every third post after the lecture, do it here and provide the link for the nannies. 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, LoudmouthMormon said:

This one is over my head.  Someone'll have to explain it to me.

See this thread to understand.

M.

ETA: It may take a few pages to get to the Violent meme on YouTube topic.

Edited by Maureen
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, MiserereNobis said:

I hereby formally, officially, and completely disavow the violence in the video "The Da Vinci Code" where a self-flagellating albino Catholic monk murders people. I sincerely hope that he does not incite other monks to violence.

But the rest of the murders by this albino are ok? :)

Oh gosh. I forgot to add my 33rd ** expression of disapproval of the FM videos and had to add #34 before continuing with the topic. (I do think the BOA video is rather good and there was a quite humorous self deprecating humor at the end of a kinderhook plate video.)*   The sexism, in particular, was shocking.

*Disclaimer, I have not watched all the videos. I may something humorous in another one, or more that I dislike.

**sarcasm

• Upvote 1

I cannot for the life of me understand what they are thinking- is this some kind of giant joke or something?

This is sophomoric drivel at absolutely best.

Who let the monkeys into the wheel house?

• Like 1
On 12/6/2020 at 7:47 PM, juliann said:

We are unable to have an undisrupted discussion in the video thread because of board nannies demanding that we continually express our disapproval of a disgusting video. If we attempt to discuss other things, it means we are advocating the murder of people. Or something. So to save yourself the trouble of having to do it every third post after the lecture, do it here and provide the link for the nannies. 

Juliann, that’s why I got out of the thread early on. I couldn’t stomach the virtue signaling. 

• Like 2