Prayers for my wife, she is in surgery right now,

A few mins ago, gave my wife a blessing. She will now be in surgery for the next 4 to 5 hours...prayers please!? I am in the same hospital in which I was on life support back in December 7th...a blessing and surgery saved my life. This is the same faith that I am leaning on this hour and day. 

She was supposed to have surgery next month, but it got moved up to today. My Daughter and Family (husband and five of Papa's Grandbabies are on the road driving to Utah over the next two to three days...prayers for their safety as well, please. After what happened with one of our sisters here a week or two ago, I find myself very nervous. 

Pam and I have been married for 40 years now...there is no "me" without "her". 

Prayers going forward, Pa Pa... I'm so sorry your wife is having this challenge... also praying your family will travel safely...

GG

15 minutes ago, Jeanne said:

How is your wife doing and feeling today?  Make sure you take care of PaPa too!

She make to come home tonight, looking more like tomorrow. I sat in straight back chairs so long yesterday had to helped to my car and when I got home helped out. But that was a small price to pay to ensure she was alright and I was there when she got to her room. 

1 hour ago, Calm said:

Hospital chairs are their own form of torture.

Built to inspire only those needed not to remain...very ingenious designs. :(