This is too funny...  Last year, Radio Host Mike Welch, unhappy with the BYU football team's brawl in Miami tweeted out "If you are going to be a religious school w/ a football team full of thugs, you have to be willing to accept the backlash. #BYU #thugmormons"

The responses are hilarious...

http://lds.net/blog/buzz/sports/radio-host-calls-byu-football-players-thugmormons-response-hilarious/ 

I wore an off-white shirt to sacrament meeting #thugmormons

Blesses baby drops mic #thugmormons

etc...

We need hug Catholics. I am all in favor of the hug mormons.

The CTR brass knuckles had me dying!  Kids ran over to see what was so funny.  :D

The CTR brass knuckles had me dying!  Kids ran over to see what was so funny.  :D

"Police are still seeking the victim's as-yet-unknown assailant.  One potential clue is that he has the letters "CTR" embedded in his wounds.* ** Anyone with information is asked to call the local police at 801-GET-COPS, or text tips to TIP-COPS.  Tipsters may remain anonymous." :D:rofl::D.

*That'll teach him to "Choose The Right."

**I was jumped into the CTR Gang at a very young age!

Oh, I forgot.  And #thugmormons

Edited by Kenngo1969

I save my home teaching for the last day of the month. #thugmormons

I often LOL at the heretical Robert Kirby. #thugmormons

I prepare my lessons during Sacrament Meeting.  #thugmormons

I sometimes fudged the numbers on my mission when reporting to DLs and ZLs and the president.  #thugmormons #bearingfalsewitness

I haven't coughed, gagged, spit, or washed my mouth out with soap after placing food items I was originally unaware contained coffee or alcohol into my mouth.  #thugmormons #wordofwisdom #templeworthy? #bearingfalsewitness? 

Edited by Kenngo1969

You missed a letter.  THUG, not HUG.  LOL

@thouk11 Not according to Terenn Houk.  #thugmormons #number11rules