Prayer Request

halconero

Life is kind of crazy right now, between school work, relationship stuff and family issues. If you all could direct some prayers my way, and my friend Dayna, that would be lovely. My name is Robert if that helps (Internet anonymity is largely dead, so I don't really care if my first name is known).

4 exams, 2 labs, and 5 papers (two of which with 8000 word count) in a period of 4 days. 

It is finished. Into my bed I commend my body.

Thank you for your prayers. Life is still a little crazy, but I've appreciated and felt those prayers offered on my behalf.

4 exams, 2 labs, and 5 papers (two of which with 8000 word count) in a period of 4 days. 

It is finished. Into my bed I commend my body.

Thank you for your prayers. Life is still a little crazy, but I've appreciated and felt those prayers offered on my behalf

Looks like you did it, yay! :)

Edited by Tacenda

Life is kind of crazy right now, between school work, relationship stuff and family issues. If you all could direct some prayers my way, and my friend Dayna, that would be lovely. My name is Robert if that helps (Internet anonymity is largely dead, so I don't really care if my first name is known).

I would not worry about your name. With someone with computer skills if you take part in social networks, Facebook, Twitter, etc...most can find out your name. Just never give out you Ward name, with the State or your address. I don't worry about it with, Army, police and quasi-police backgrounds about me. But my family, I worry much...as well as Ward members should I do that. Sad that we live in such a world, but we should be careful when it comes to these things. But I will be in prayer for you Robert as well as Dayna...God bless you both. God rewards the righteous as well as those who do their best. He also rewards us because of his undying love, as would any righteous parent. Not sure if it is the right thing, but I will not let my children borrow money, if they need it and I have it...it is theirs, although they insistent on paying it back. Then I have to find a way to slip it into a purse of billfold when I can. They do the same if we are in need. It is a battle to get out of a restaurant while fighting over the check. I once had all my employees gather at a restaurant for Christmas dinner...since there we 15 people there and wives. One of my people could afford to pay for all and did...so I told everyone to pony up the cost of each meal for a tip, to makes a Merry Christmas for our two waitresses...both got 150+ apiece. One was crying uncontroably telling us that she did not know how to pay rent and buy Christmas for her children. The point being that our Father in heaven know what we need before we ask..."How Great the Wisdom and the Love". My prayer is all you wish and require come to pass.