Fyi: The Poster Formerly Known As Nackhadlow

David T

This is just an FYI letting those who may be curious to note that this is nackhadlow, just with a different name. Around the LDS boards and in the Bloggernacle, I've gone by a few different nicknames, and I've decided to consolidate them all, using elements of my real name, David T.

This will probably not be of interest to too many, but there may be one or two who might be thrown off otherwise. Hence, the thread :)

All right. Carry on :)

He has unmasked himself! :vader:

Bwah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah! ;)

(My real name is already out there, has been for some time ..)

Nice to get a peek behind the mask.

This is just an FYI letting those who may be curious to note that this is nackhadlow, just with a different name. Around the LDS boards and in the Bloggernacle, I've gone by a few different nicknames, and I've decided to consolidate them all, using elements of my real name, David T.

This will probably not be of interest to too many, but there may be one or two who might be thrown off otherwise. Hence, the thread :)

"David", a good name. My son has that for a middle name; "Joshua David Lee". I think he is about your age, or older. If you don;t mind saying how old are you? You are also from Zion (Georgia).

"David", a good name. My son has that for a middle name; "Joshua David Lee". I think he is about your age, or older. If you don;t mind saying how old are you? You are also from Zion (Georgia).

M middle name is "Lee", so I am also a David Lee ; )

I turned 30 this year.

This is just an FYI letting those who may be curious to note that this is nackhadlow, just with a different name. :)

Thanks... I always note your posts...

GG (forever and always :) )

I turned 30 this year.

He is 35...what I love about the name "David" (of course "Lee" is a famous in and out of the Church)...is that , it reminds me of the dual nature of man . King David was both great and weak, and a man "after God's own heart".

This is just an FYI letting those who may be curious to note that this is nackhadlow, just with a different name. Around the LDS boards and in the Bloggernacle, I've gone by a few different nicknames, and I've decided to consolidate them all, using elements of my real name, David T. This will probably not be of interest to too many, but there may be one or two who might be thrown off otherwise. Hence, the thread :) All right. Carry on :)

Welcome to the perilous realm of the message-board unmasked.

Incidentally, I happened upon a post you made on your blog: Tithing, Malachi, Jesus, and the Book of Mormon.

I recommend it to others.

I left a comment.

Good to know that you really have a nack, there hadlow!

I mean David T!

I have never been masked but don't tell anybody!

Tblisi?

Or the other Georgia? I never knew it was Zion, but there you are.

Pity there was no Hezekiah around when General Sherman came in the role of Sennacherib...

Regards,

Pahoran

Tblisi?

The Caucasus wins hands down in terms of natural beauty.

Or the other Georgia? I never knew it was Zion, but there you are.

Pity there was no Hezekiah around when General Sherman came in the role of Sennacherib...

Regards,

Pahoran

Sherman's fashion sense was not quite as impressive as Byron's.

I turned 30 this year.

Wow, my middle name is Lee, too. And I have a son named David.