Seriously No Politics Γ—

I am being in church god bless everyone. ✝️

This feels like a dream. Like a nice out of experience from the world. Except from one thing: One guy here have just talked nearly a half hour bevore everone that whas sitting in the church. Soooo boring. And also in Portugeuse. πŸ‘ŽΒ my translation also went broken (or the battery died or so).Β So did not understand much from it. Such a sad end of a really good begin of the service. Some people talk way to much here on the church anyway and stole al the attention with their boring testimonies. Annoying. Typical Portuguese. Always wanna have attention no matter what. 🎭🎭

God bless you all dear folks there in the far west. πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• I hope your service will go way better today.Β 

Much love from me. πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’š

And offcourse needed to indure the questions from my missionaris and the bishop on my way out after the first hour. why i am allready leaving after the first hour. I find that so rude. Because i determine for myself when i wanna go.Β 

I also told my bishop that i had send a massage to his whatsapp about something i wanted to talk about. He didn't even react interested at all. He ignored it and said to me: "Have a nice sunday." And bevore i know he whas allready gone. There is noway i am going to tell this guy about my struggles with the law of chestity.Β 

However....i wish you guys all a really nice Sunday. And nice church service. GOD BLESS YOU ALL. βœοΈπŸ’•βœοΈπŸ’•βœοΈπŸ’•βœοΈπŸ’•βœοΈπŸ’•βœοΈπŸ’•

Edited by Dario_M

Well i have spoken with my Bishop through whatsapp. He is not that bad actually. Pritty okay. He wanna talk with me he said.

His English is not so great. He is from Angola. Maybe he didn't understand me right today.Β 

I have never really talked with him so many times. I think i should give it a chance.

But i am definitely not gonna admit to him about my struggles with the law of chestity. That one i keep for myself.Β 

Edited by Dario_M
9 hours ago, Dario_M said:

This feels like a dream. Like a nice out of experience from the world. Exept from one thing: One guy here have just talket nearly a half hour bevore everone that whas sitting in the church. Soooo boring. And also in Portugeuse. πŸ‘ŽΒ my translation also went broken (or the battery died or so).Β So did not understand much from it. Such a said end of a really good begin of the service. Some people talk way to much here on the church anyway and stole al the attention with their boring testemony's. Annoying. Typical Portuguese. Always wanna have attention no matter what. 🎭🎭

God bless you all dear folls there in the far west. πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• I hope your service will go way better today.Β 

Much love from me. πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’š

And offcourse needed to indure the questions from my missionaris and the bishop on my way out after the first hour. why i am allready leaving after the first hour. I find that so rude. Because i determine for myself when i wanna go.Β 

I also told my bishop that i had send a massage to his whatsapp about something i wanted to talk about. He didn't even reacting interested at all. He ignore it and said to me: "Have a nice sunday." And bevore i know he whas allready gone. There is noway i am going to tell this guy about my struggles with the law of chestity.Β 

However....i wish you guys all a really nice Sunday. And nice church service. GOD BLESS YOU ALL. βœοΈπŸ’•βœοΈπŸ’•βœοΈπŸ’•βœοΈπŸ’•βœοΈπŸ’•βœοΈπŸ’•

Haha, you are now experiencing what we've all experienced with different members not being who we think they'd be like as members or who hold certain callings and we put them on a pedestal. My mother would always say, the church (gospel) is true, but members (people) may not always be. :)Β 

I don't blame you for not wanting to bare your heart and soul to a person that doesn't act like they give a damn. But you never know, he may have some reasons he's acting like that, something going on in his life, maybe pressure on him.

Bishops are unpaid and they sure do have to take on the whole ward. Can you imagine the demands for his time, and all the people that go to him with their problems? A lot of members, I've been in the church for a very long time, and I've seen how they take advantage and take all their problems to the bishop since they know it will be in confidence. They kind of use the bishop in a way, maybe cheap therapy?

But I've no idea why your bishop sort of brushed you off, but wanted to give him the benefit of doubt and see if you could give him another chance perhaps?? I'm sure he wants to get back to you, I'm just saying in that moment he might have been overwhelmed with some things.

And I'm not putting you in the category of people that want cheap therapy, hopefully I didn't come off that way.

edit to add: I think we posted at the same time, glad to hear you connected on whatsapp and he wasn't all that bad.Β 

Edited by Tacenda
14 minutes ago, Tacenda said:

Β 

I don't blame you for not wanting to bare your heart and soul to a person that doesn't act like they give a damn. But you never know, he may have some reasons he's acting like that, something going on in his life, maybe pressure on him.

Β 

Β 

Read my last post please.

Here read this.😌 

15 minutes ago, Dario_M said:

Well i have spoken with my Bishop through whatsapp. He is not that bad actually. Pritty okay. He wanna talk with me he said.

His English is not so great. He is from Angola. Maybe he didn't understand me right today.Β 

I have never really talked with him so many times. I think i should give it a chance.

But i am definitely not gonna admit to him about my struggles with the law of chestity. That one i keep for myself.Β 

Β 

Edited by Dario_M
14 hours ago, Dario_M said:

I also told my bishop that i had send a massage to his whatsapp about something i wanted to talk about. He didn't even react interested at all. He ignored it and said to me: "Have a nice sunday." And bevore i know he whas allready gone. There is noway i am going to tell this guy about my struggles with the law of chestity.Β 

I am sorry that you had that experience, he was probably very busy and not as nice as he should have been.Β Β 

4 hours ago, Dario_M said:

Aha! There you go!

8 hours ago, mfbukowski said:

I am sorry that you had that experience, he was probably very busy and not as nice as he should have been.Β Β 

I didn't say that he whas not nice or acted horible to me. But he ignored about whatsapp.Β 

Maybe somebody told him that i am gay. Maybe that information has spread over the whole church. He is not the only one that act differently too me and more distant. And maybe he whas getting scared of me when i told him that i had send him a massage...... without informing him what that massage whas all about. Because i didn't explain to him what it whas all about i only said that i had send him a massage. Maybe i also said it on a weird way according too him or so.Β 

I have no idea. I actually can not remember that much about it anymore. I had taken a lot of medication yesterday. Makes me feel great but i forget everything.Β 

Edited by Dario_M
8 hours ago, mfbukowski said:

Aha! There you go!

Yeah yesterday in the evening we had a conversation on whatsapp. He said that his English is not great. So that can also be the reason why he ignored that yesterday. Because he didn't understand what i whas saying.

It can be everything you know. I will never know for sure why he reacted like that.Β 

Edited by Dario_M

Oh my oh my.... i am dissapointed. πŸ˜”Β  My bishop has promised me last sunday that today he would tell me a time and day for the appointment. But i havent heard anything from him anymore. I am just.....really dissapointed.Β 

I hope that he will leave me alone next sunday. And don't wait me up by the frond door of our church after the first hour (wich he always does) te ask me why i am allready leaving. He doesn't even has his own **** togheter clearly. So he should care about that first bevore judging me about some things.Β 

Edited by Dario_M

I still haven't heart a thing from my bishop anymore. I find it really ridic how things are going here in this country and my ward here in Miratejo.

But yeah... what can you expect from a bishop that is from Angola. I wanna make really clear that i am not a racist at all. 🎭

But i really wanna see this bishop going back to Angola. I can not even have a conversation. How sad is that. He only have judgements about me. That i don't wanna receive the priesterhood and that i am always leaving so early on sunday after the first hour. Because i know he will wait me up again to ask that question by the door next sunday. And ask the same question to me. But is he reliable???? NO!

Offcourse i can massage him again and ask him about when we can have an appointment. But i am not going to beg him for a conversation. That is just not how i roll.Β 

I want a bishop from US or UK. Or even Australia. Somebody that speeks English anyway. And somebody that is relaible.

Please no Bishop from Angola or Portugal anymore dear sweet Lord. ✝️ They are just not reliable i find. And i am totaly not a racist. That is not how i am. But i just noitice how things are going here. 

Β 

Edited by Dario_M
14 minutes ago, Dario_M said:

I still haven't hurt a thing from my bishop anymore. I find it really ridic how things are going here in this country and my ward here in Miratejo.

But yeah... what can you expect from a bishop that is from Angola. I wanna make really clear that i am not a racist at all. 🎭

But i really wanna see this bishop going back to Angola. I can not even have a conversation. How sad is that. He only have judgements about me. That i don't wanna receive the priesterhood and that i am always leaving so early on sunday after the first hour. Because i know he will wait me up again to ask that question by the door next sunday. And ask the same question to meΒ 

Offcourse i can massage him again and ask him about when we can have an appointment. But i am not going to beg him for a conversation. That is just not how i roll.Β 

I want a bishop from US or UK. Or even Australia. Somebody that speeks English anyway. Please no Bishop from Angola or Portugal anymore. They are just not relsyable i find. And i am totaly not a racist. That is not how i am.Β 

Β 

I am really sorry you are hurt by this.Β  I know it can be really frustrating to really need to talk with someone about something very important to you and not hear back from them.Β  It can feel like they don't care.

But perhaps it is ok to give him a little grace for not being perfect? Or try to understand that even when people do careΒ  that sometimes things slip their minds?

Β 

Β 

Edited by Rain
15 minutes ago, Dario_M said:

Please no Bishop from Angola or Portugal anymore dear sweet Lord. ✝️ They are just not reliable i find. And i am totaly not a racist. T

Uh.....

These are contradictory statements.

You ARE at least racist against people from Angola, but in your opinion then, are white or Indian ( from India) folks automatically not reliable?

Lucky you were not born there then so you can be the best at reliability.Β  Β 

People are busy. I'd like to see you in his position.Β 

Call him back. I am sure he would love to have just YOU to take care of, but you're not.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by mfbukowski
12 minutes ago, Dario_M said:

I still haven't heart a thing from my bishop anymore. I find it really ridic how things are going here in this country and my ward here in Miratejo.

But i really wanna see this bishop going back to Angola. I can not even have a conversation. How sad is that. He only have judgements about me. That i don't wanna receive the priesterhood and that i am always leaving so early on sunday after the first hour. Because i know he will wait me up again to ask that question by the door next sunday. And ask the same question to me. But is he reliable???? NO!

I want a bishop from US or UK. Or even Australia. Somebody that speeks English anyway. And somebody that is relaible.

Please no Bishop from Angola or Portugal anymore dear sweet Lord. ✝️ They are just not reliable i find. And i am totaly not a racist. That is not how i am. But i just noitice how things are going here. 

Β 

Could it be he's aware now that you still want to live as a gay man would/should/could and is finding out from authorities in the church on how he should go about counseling you? But I feel for you having to just have silence from his end.

22 minutes ago, Rain said:

I am really sorry you are hurt by this.Β  I know it can be really frustrating to really need to talk with someone about something very important to you and not hear back from them.Β  It can feel like they don't care.

Β 

Yes i have indeed the feeling that he don't care. But he does care about wich time i leave the church on sunday. That he does care.Β 

But just having a normal conversation with my bishop is to much to ask for. πŸ˜”πŸ˜ž while i had understood that the bishop is the first person you can talk to if there is something goin on.

Just makes me sad. πŸ˜“

22 minutes ago, Rain said:

But perhaps it is ok to give him a little grace for not being perfect? Or try to understand that even when people do careΒ  that sometimes things slip their minds?

Β 

Β 

I think he doesn't care at all.

I need to wait. I need to wait for another bishop (whenever that may happen) and then i can try it again. With this bishop it is just not going to work. I am not going to try this again at least.Β 

Well on the brightside... today is a lovely day the sun is shining. 🎭

Edited by Dario_M
22 minutes ago, mfbukowski said:

Uh.....

These are contradictory statements.

You ARE at least racist against people from Angola, but in your opinion then, are white or Indian ( from India) folks automatically not reliable?

Are you going to show you teeth again....oh my.Β 

I am not a RACIST. I may have my opinion though.Β 

What on earth are you starting about white people and Indians. I whas talking about people fromΒ  ANGOLA and PORTUGAL.Β 

I life here in Portugal so i know how the mentality of the people here is. Better then you okay.Β Β 

Lucky you were not born there then so you can be the best at reliability.Β  Β 

Born where?? Angola? You don't even know that for sure. My mom is originaly from Angola. I know what i am talking about. But you don't know **** about me. Or Angola.

People are busy. I'd like to see you in his position.Β 

Call him back. I am sure he would love to have just YOU to take care of, but you're not.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Offcourse i am not going to call him. I just leave it. I leave him alone. And hope for better times.Β 

39 minutes ago, Tacenda said:

Could it be he's aware now that you still want to live as a gay man would/should/could and is finding out from authorities in the church on how he should go about counseling you? But I feel for you having to just have silence from his end.

Somebody have told him that for sure. I just feel it. People approach me differently in the church. They know it now. They know at least that i am gay. But it is my fault also i have told a few missionaries that i am gay. And then you get this kind of situations.

And i really hope he don't know about my misbehavoir about the law of chastity. That would be a disaster. πŸ˜“ from all the commitmets the LOC is the most dificult one for me to follow.Β 

Edited by Dario_M
3 hours ago, Dario_M said:

Are you going to show you teeth again....oh my.Β 

I am not a RACIST. I may have my opinion though.Β 

What on earth are you starting about white people and Indians. I whas talking about people fromΒ  ANGOLA and PORTUGAL.Β 

I life here in Portugal so i know how the mentality of the people here is. Better then you okay.Β Β 

Born where?? Angola? You don't even know that for sure. My mom is originaly from Angola. I know what i am talking about. But you don't know **** about me. Or Angola.

Offcourse i am not going to call him. I just leave it. I leave him alone. And hope for better times.Β 

I am sorry for offending you, I was simply trying to explain how busy bishops are, and to encourage you to call him.

I have to remind my bishop about things all the time, and I was one myselfΒ 

You were the one who said everyone from Angola was unreliable, sorry,Β  so I took your statement literally, which WOULD BE racist.

I won't bother you again. YOU said:

"Please no Bishop from Angola or Portugal anymore dear sweet Lord. ✝️ They are just not reliable i find."

Edited by mfbukowski
40 minutes ago, mfbukowski said:

I am sorry for offending you, I was simply trying to explain how busy bishops are, and to encourage you to call him.

Β 

And you know all of this information so well because??.....

I have to remind my bishop about things all the time, and I was one myselfΒ 

Oh, that explains a lot.

I don't know what kind of bishop you where. But it doesn't matter anyway.

But .. my bishop is not so polite. He has promised me something. That he would tell me a day and time on theusday. If he is so bussy he shouldn't promise me that. He should just tell me that he is kinda bussy and meight has no time for me this week. That is a lot more clear and honest.Β 

And if he whas really really extremaly bussy he would not even had the time to wait me up every sunday by the door to ask me why i am allready leaving.Β 

So uhm... i don't think it is that bad okay..🎭

You were the one who said everyone from Angola was unreliable, sorry,Β  so I took your statement literally, which WOULD BE racist.

Well....there also exist people who claim that all the gay people are sinners. That WOULD also BE racisme don't you think? But unfortunatly the church is full of those people.Β 

Sirri...don't call me a racist okay. I know what i am talking about.Β 

I won't bother you againΒ 

"Please no Bishop from Angola or Portugal anymore dear sweet Lord. ✝️ They are just not reliable i find."

Yeah...well... i am sorry but i just have really bad experiences with Portuguese people when i make appointments with them. They are: or to late, or don't show up at all, or have no patience at all. And they never, NEVER wanna speak English with me, even though i struggle a lot with my Portuguese and try to explain that to them. But they say "that i am in Portugal not England and here we speak Portuguese! Because i am in Portugal now." 🎭 And that is it. And do you think they care about how i feel on such a moment? NO!Β  ORπŸ”₯ they don't even pick up the phone when you try to call them to ask what is going on. This all have happend to me a thousand times now. Dificuld for you to believe??? Come life here for a while and you will find out how the people are here.Β 

So excuse me for that... but i don't call that relaible behavoir. And yes....it is a culture thing.Β 

Edited by Dario_M
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello dear folks. Happy sunday.Β 

About 45 minutes i will go to my church. ✝️ I pray to the dear lord that i will get a blessed church service today and that i may feel the lord's love troughout my soul and....heart. πŸ«€β€Amen

If you guys wanna post your church servics storie's for today and how it went feel free to do so. But if you don't wanna do that, ...then don't. 🎭

Edited by Dario_M