The Grooming Epidemic is Spreading

4 minutes ago, jkwilliams said:

I guess I am coming from never having met a reluctant Trump voter. Everyone I know who says they voted for Trump is one of those base folks who are all in. I know there are people who held their nose and voted for him, and I can understand that. I just wish I knew some of them. 

Most of my family is as well as extended. There are some that also just dislike the leading Democrat candidates so much (they see the leadership of the party and polices as completely corrupt and self serving…the mirror image in many ways of those I know who despise the Republican Party in general) they would vote for anyone who could defeat them. 

Edited by Calm
8 minutes ago, Calm said:

the mirror image in many ways of those I know who despise the Republican Party in general) they would vote for anyone who could defeat them. 

even going as far as to cast a vote for Joe Biden 🙂

2 minutes ago, Danzo said:

even going as far as to cast a vote for Joe Biden 🙂

Yep.  I certainly am not proud of voting for Biden as I voted for the person of the two parties who could win who I saw would do the least damage. 

Edited by Calm
4 minutes ago, Calm said:

Yep.  I certainly am not proud of voting for Biden as I voted for the person of the two parties who could win who I saw would do the least damage. 

I get that. Straight R my whole voting life until 2016. I guess it was good someone could persuade me to change a long-held course.

3 hours ago, Chum said:

We're basically trying to get this thread locked, right? I'm happy to help but I'm down with whatever.

Yeah. :diablo:

Edited by Calm