I'm back

Anijen

5 minutes ago, bluebell said:

Glad to see you again.  :) 

I second that. :)

1 hour ago, Anijen said:

I have been very busy first with school, then work, and life in general. Now I am back to read your topics, play the devils advocate, eat popcorn while frustrating people with my dazzling logic (or lack of), common sense, and history. So what is new here? Any new geography threads, Constitutional laws that need to be discussed? Is Nehor still sneaking in politics? Love him btw.

Ok, catch me up

Yours truly

Anijen

It has been over a year.  About time!

On 12/27/2021 at 9:07 PM, Anijen said:

I have been very busy first with school, then work, and life in general. Now I am back to read your topics, play the devils advocate, eat popcorn while frustrating people with my dazzling logic (or lack of), common sense, and history. So what is new here? Any new geography threads, Constitutional laws that need to be discussed? Is Nehor still sneaking in politics? Love him btw.

Ok, catch me up

Yours truly

Anijen

Of course not. I just bait the trap. They could walk away any time they wanted to.

On 12/27/2021 at 9:40 PM, Anijen said:

Just been busy...  A year older, but I highly doubt I'm wiser. In fact, a good argument that I've lost more brain cells in trying to learn stuff.

What sort of stuff?  You had your law degree already, and were practicing ... right? :)