Burnside Posted April 16, 2019 Posted April 16, 2019 Go to Law School Practice Non-Profit and Tax Law Set up your own Non-Profit 501(c)(3) Charitable Corporation Claim your Non-Profit is for Book of Mormon studies from a plagiarized RLDS Mesoamerica Book of Mormon Geography Theory Set up a Family Trust which has taxable income Make tax-deductible donations to the 501(c)(3) you created from your taxable Family Trust You just lowered your taxes! Congratulations! One last step: place a PayPal button on your 501(c)(3) and beg for donations; because you need to take a cruise to The Land of Promise in Central America: https://bookofmormoncentral.org/blog/join-book-of-mormon-central-on-a-caribbean-cruise It’s all perfectly legal, of course. https://bookofmormoncentral.org/content/donation-instructions Major donors ($10,000 or more) to Book of Mormon Central include: Stephanie Sorensen Charitable Fund, Laguna Niguel, CA Sorenson Legacy Foundation, Midvale, UT Welch Family Trust, Salt Lake City, UT John S. & Unita Welch, Salt Lake City, UT John W. & Jeannie Welch, Provo, UT Kirk & Shannon Magleby, American Fork, UT
Wade Englund Posted April 16, 2019 Posted April 16, 2019 Your posts remind me of this: Thanks, -Wade Englund- 4
Scott Lloyd Posted April 16, 2019 Posted April 16, 2019 1 hour ago, Wade Englund said: Your posts remind me of this: Thanks, -Wade Englund- The best moment from that movie. 2
Robert F. Smith Posted April 16, 2019 Posted April 16, 2019 12 hours ago, Burnside said: ................................................ Nice map, Sideburns. Louis Hills may have been onto something. Or, "great minds think alike." Too bad you can't see the forest for the trees. 1
Robert D. Crockett Posted April 16, 2019 Posted April 16, 2019 Hah Hah Burnside. Whereas I am sympathetic to your views, all the stuff you say about 501(c)(3) organizations etc. are also used by adherents of all sorts of crackpot Mormon theories, including the North American model. They have lawyers too.
mfbukowski Posted April 16, 2019 Posted April 16, 2019 This is why movie stars are "philanthropists". It's the American Way. And they advocate gun control while surrounded by armed guards. No news here, shuffle along... 1
mfbukowski Posted April 16, 2019 Posted April 16, 2019 3 hours ago, Robert D. Crockett said: Hah Hah Burnside. Whereas I am sympathetic to your views, all the stuff you say about 501(c)(3) organizations etc. are also used by adherents of all sorts of crackpot Mormon theories, including the North American model. They have lawyers too. And so dies the point of the thread. !! The format is used by virtually everyone with a cause, good, bad, secular or religious. What about church history tours to all the historical places in the North East? Same thing!
Damien the Leper Posted April 16, 2019 Posted April 16, 2019 16 hours ago, Wade Englund said: Your posts remind me of this: Thanks, -Wade Englund- Where the heck have you been?!?
Wade Englund Posted April 17, 2019 Posted April 17, 2019 6 hours ago, Valentinus said: Where the heck have you been?!? I have been in self-imposed sensitivity training. I came back to the board to see if the training worked. From what @Teancum tells me, the training evidently had zero effect. I am in the process of suing to get my tuition back. And, I am also trying to get a refund from my speling courses. We'll see. Good to see you again. Thanks, -Wade Englund- .
Damien the Leper Posted April 17, 2019 Posted April 17, 2019 4 minutes ago, Wade Englund said: I have been in self-imposed sensitivity training. I came back to the board to see if the training worked. From what @Teancum tells me, the training evidently had zero effect. I am in the process of suing to get my tuition back. And, I am also trying to get a refund from my speling courses. We'll see. Good to see you again. Thanks, -Wade Englund- . Likewise! Despite disagreeing on almost everything I've missed your candor. @Scott Lloyd is good but not that good. Love ya, Scott! Although, I don't frequent often much anymore. I'm pretty sure @Calm and @bluebellhave put me on limited visits. 1
Wade Englund Posted April 17, 2019 Posted April 17, 2019 5 minutes ago, Valentinus said: Likewise! Despite disagreeing on almost everything I've missed your candor. @Scott Lloyd is good but not that good. Love ya, Scott! Although, I don't frequent often much anymore. I'm pretty sure @Calm and @bluebellhave put me on limited visits. You should be grateful that your visits were only limited given your Ute avatar. I am seriously considering informing the PC police of your avatar's affront to Native Americans. Thanks, -Wade Englund- 1
Scott Lloyd Posted April 17, 2019 Posted April 17, 2019 8 hours ago, Valentinus said: Likewise! Despite disagreeing on almost everything I've missed your candor. @Scott Lloyd is good but not that good. Love ya, Scott! Although, I don't frequent often much anymore. I'm pretty sure @Calm and @bluebellhave put me on limited visits. Not as good as Wade? So my “I’m dethpicable” icon and “benevolent internet tyrant” brand are wasted on you? So much for marketing! 2
carbon dioxide Posted April 17, 2019 Posted April 17, 2019 On 4/15/2019 at 10:58 PM, Burnside said: Claim your Non-Profit is for Book of Mormon studies from a plagiarized RLDS Mesoamerica Book of Mormon Geography Theory I understood everything but this. What is the "plagiarized RLDS Mesoamerica Book of Mormon Geography Theory" Who plagiarized from whom?
Recommended Posts