I need all your prayers, indeed.all of them.

I am having a lot of difficulty writing and posting. It would seem I am hitting wrong buttons, losing much of what I am posting, during what takes (sometimes) hours to make it right. Or what seems like hours. I just lost a number of paragraphs, while trying to make edits. Even more tragic, to me at least to me, I can long longer write peotry, despite many topics that come to me, I cannot finish my thoughts. Anyway, I do not wish to embarrass myself, nor this website. It is my wish to find the reason, or to be healed, as I love this website, and all of you, and I love to write, here or poetry. 

I ask for your prayers, and I pray that God will hear, and allow me the contribute, and to post, Also to become the poet again! Even this shot post has required rewrites, spellcheck, and too much  time, for such a request. My God bless you all. 

If I fall...let me fall...the person I become will catch me.

I just read this..yet replied to another post on a different thread to your situation.  You will never lose value ...those thoughts are in there..patience Papa..! I will pray for you.  Always your friend..

3 hours ago, Bill "Papa" Lee said:

I am having a lot of difficulty writing and posting. It would seem I am hitting wrong buttons, losing much of what I am posting, during what takes (sometimes) hours to make it right. Or what seems like hours. I just lost a number of paragraphs, while trying to make edits. Even more tragic, to me at least to me, I can long longer write peotry, despite many topics that come to me, I cannot finish my thoughts. Anyway, I do not wish to embarrass myself, nor this website. It is my wish to find the reason, or to be healed, as I love this website, and all of you, and I love to write, here or poetry. 

I ask for your prayers, and I pray that God will hear, and allow me the contribute, and to post, Also to become the poet again! Even this shot post has required rewrites, spellcheck, and too much  time, for such a request. My God bless you all. 

Very sorry to hear that such a good-hearted Latter-Day Saint is suffering in the way you describe. I will pray for you. What do your doctors have to say about what’s ailing you?

12 minutes ago, Bobbieaware said:

Very sorry to hear that such a good-hearted Latter-Day Saint is suffering in the way you describe. I will pray for you. What do your doctors have to say about what’s ailing you?

I am a typical man, who fears nothing. Except bad news from a doctor, especially if it was my Mother endured. My greatest gift has always remembering and taking in vast amounts of information. This has allowed to to do my job well and to be a teacher and poet, I fear most of all to lose this gift. I fear, I do not and will not strength to know that I have lost this gift. I am to see my Doctor in a month, an appointment I fear more than death. 

3 hours ago, Bill "Papa" Lee said:

I am a typical man, who fears nothing. Except bad news from a doctor, especially if it was my Mother endured. My greatest gift has always remembering and taking in vast amounts of information. This has allowed to to do my job well and to be a teacher and poet, I fear most of all to lose this gift. I fear, I do not and will not strength to know that I have lost this gift. I am to see my Doctor in a month, an appointment I fear more than death. 

Praying for a good outcome, been where you are, doing better than before. So here's hoping you're just having a bad week. 

On 12/14/2017 at 1:52 PM, Bill "Papa" Lee said:

I'm so sorry to hear that you're struggling.  You're one of the "good ones" and I always enjoy reading your posts on here.  You will be in my prayers that you can find some answers and improve soon, Papa.

2 hours ago, ALarson said:

I'm so sorry to hear that you're struggling.  You're one of the "good ones" and I always enjoy reading your posts on here.  You will be in my prayers that you can find some answers and improve soon, Papa.

I hope so too, with my disabilities, this is be of my greatest joys. It allows me to interact with those outside my ever shrinking world. I also miss writing poetry so very much! But with my struggles staying on message or topic, it is becoming very depressing. Not to mention to many times I must rethink, and reedit the few lines I write here. 

On 12/14/2017 at 2:52 PM, Bill "Papa" Lee said:

You know, you and Jeanne are two of my personal favorites, you're genuinely good people.  Think about the only thing worse than a disability is watching loved ones fall away and the world that you knew die with it.

2 hours ago, poptart said:

You know, you and Jeanne are two of my personal favorites, you're genuinely good people.  Think about the only thing worse than a disability is watching loved ones fall away and the world that you knew die with it.

Indeed I watched it happen with my Mother, and still unfolding with my Mother-in-law. She is 93, and has not known her family for the last six years. She knows she has a family, and their names, but never knows it is them when sitting across the table from her. Every Saturday, my wife goes to lunch with her, and has the heart ripped out each time. 

On 12/14/2017 at 4:52 PM, Bill "Papa" Lee said:

I'm so sorry to hear you're struggling, Bill. You are in my thoughts and prayers.