Bernard Gui Posted August 10, 2012 Posted August 10, 2012 (edited) Contrary to what Don Bradley said in his FAIR Conference presentation, And it shall come to pass that I, the Lord God, will send one mighty and strong, holding the scepter of power in his hand, clothed with light for a covering, whose mouth shall utter words, eternal words; while his bowels shall be a fountain of truth, to set in order the house of God, and to arrange by lot the inheritances of the saints whose names are found, and the names of their fathers, and of their children, enrolled in the book of the law of God;Meet........Captain Romni !!!The Captain will appear soon.Bernard Edited August 10, 2012 by Bernard Gui 1
Duncan Posted August 10, 2012 Posted August 10, 2012 to paraphrase something that Captain Hawkeye Pierce said in MASH, "What the heck are you talking about?"
why me Posted August 10, 2012 Posted August 10, 2012 to paraphrase something that Captain Hawkeye Pierce said in MASH, "What the heck are you talking about?"Mitt Romney.
DonBradley Posted August 10, 2012 Posted August 10, 2012 LOL! Nice, BG!To the bewildered--this is playing on a joke from my FAIR talk.Maybe I just need to read the Book of Lehi evidence more carefully, Bro. Gui. I'm sure he's in there...Don 1
volgadon Posted August 10, 2012 Posted August 10, 2012 LOL! Nice, BG!To the bewildered--this is playing on a joke from my FAIR talk.Maybe I just need to read the Book of Lehi evidence more carefully, Bro. Gui. I'm sure he's in there...DonTake the first letter of the third word on the seventeenth page... 2
DBMormon Posted August 11, 2012 Posted August 11, 2012 I thought this guy already revealed himself....... Art Bullah!!!He is a caller on Van Hale's program who claims to be the one mighty and strong
DonBradley Posted August 11, 2012 Posted August 11, 2012 When you look at Mitt Romney he does look pretty strong, especially for a guy at retirement age. So maybe this fits. But I think him carrying a scepter as president would be pretty off-putting...Don
volgadon Posted August 11, 2012 Posted August 11, 2012 When you look at Mitt Romney he does look pretty strong, especially for a guy at retirement age. So maybe this fits. But I think him carrying a scepter as president would be pretty off-putting...DonJust wait for him to emblazon Ultimo Ratio Regum on a ballistic missile... 1
The Nehor Posted August 12, 2012 Posted August 12, 2012 You would think if Romney was the "mighty and strong one" God would have realized he was slow of speech and given him an Aaron by now. 1
DonBradley Posted August 12, 2012 Posted August 12, 2012 Nehor--LOL. Nice! Or is Paul Ryan perhaps that man? If I were God, he's not the one I would have sent for this task, but then they say God moves in mysterious ways...Don 1
Buzzard Posted August 12, 2012 Posted August 12, 2012 When in high school, I did a seminary report on apostate groups. Claiming to be the "One Mighty and Strong" was an attribute of about half of the founders of these groups. Said proclamation often came shortly before they received a revelation commanding them to take their sister-in-law to wife.
The Nehor Posted August 12, 2012 Posted August 12, 2012 When in high school, I did a seminary report on apostate groups. Claiming to be the "One Mighty and Strong" was an attribute of about half of the founders of these groups. Said proclamation often came shortly before they received a revelation commanding them to take their sister-in-law to wife.Amateurs. I proclaim myself the AntiChrist right off. You know the end of the world is near when even neurotic whackos are slacking off.
Recommended Posts