Seriously No Politics ×

General Conference

Vanguard

3 minutes ago, Vanguard said:

Happy General Conference Sat! My wife and 16 yros caboose are watching. We had to buy a massive stash of treats in order to cajole our daughter to wake up and attend. You know, the regular fare - Fritos (the original kind), peel and pull cherry Twizzler licorice, several Mentos rolls (mint flavored), and Pringles. Of course, the cherry on top will be lunch at Texas Roadhouse this afternoon! Good grief! The lengths we go to... ; )

You do what you gotta do...

37 minutes ago, Vanguard said:

Happy General Conference Sat! My wife and 16 yros caboose are watching. We had to buy a massive stash of treats in order to cajole our daughter to wake up and attend. You know, the regular fare - Fritos (the original kind), peel and pull cherry Twizzler licorice, several Mentos rolls (mint flavored), and Pringles. Of course, the cherry on top will be lunch at Texas Roadhouse this afternoon! Good grief! The lengths we go to... ; )

Oh, and copious amounts of Dr. Pepper, baby!

A Texas feast:) 

23 hours ago, Vanguard said:

Ha! There's something about the mint flavored that is a cut above any of the others. I can go through a roll in minutes flat. ; )

I have not tried the mint.  I always do the fruit to carry in my purse for insulin reactions.  What kind of mint are they? If not wintergreen then I'll try it next time.