Lawsuit Accusing Relatives of Lds Church President of Sexually Abusing Children Dismissed

21 hours ago, cinepro said:

While it's great that it was dismissed, I am disappointed that it wasn't dismissed based on the merit (or lack thereof) of the accusation.

I like the word eviscerated better than your word, dismissed.  I think it's better to eviscerate things instead of simply dismissing those things.  The word eviscerate refers to the disemboweling of something, like ripping the guts right out of an animal, or a legal case, while the word dismiss refers to just ignoring that thing, as if ignoring that it even exists.  Maybe it's just my personal preference.  I dunno really. Anyway, I'm glad that case was "eviscerated".

20 hours ago, Calm said:

How could the suit go ahead even with the statue of limitations still in place due to the ruling?

The statue of limitations — is that one of the ones that the Antifa and BLM radicals want to rip down?

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Scott Lloyd said:

The statue of limitations — is that one of the ones that the Antifa and BLM radicals want to rip down?

1, 2, 3.............

6 hours ago, Scott Lloyd said:

I always knew the very concept of "limits" was a Confederate plot!

• Like 2