Jump to content
Seriously No Politics ×

October General Conference to Be Like April's


Recommended Posts

Posted
On 6/4/2020 at 4:04 PM, strappinglad said:

I would like to see the live choir singing in masks and gloves , color coordinated of course. Either that or record each member separately and photoshop them all together .

Seriously if  we are still playing this game in October , I will need a rubber room !!!!

 

tinfoilhat.jpg

Posted

I hope they don’t have a salad bar behind the podium in October like they did in April. Maybe they will find a different florist...

Posted
9 hours ago, 2BizE said:

I hope they don’t have a salad bar behind the podium in October like they did in April. Maybe they will find a different florist...

Also, hair and makeup. They all looked cadavers in April. 

Posted
6 hours ago, mrmarklin said:

Also, hair and makeup. They all looked cadavers in April. 

Well, the men.  The women all were noticeably root corrected and coiffed with the Utah helmet look.  Not that that matters.  But I noticed :)

Posted
1 hour ago, MustardSeed said:

Well, the men.  The women all were noticeably root corrected and coiffed with the Utah helmet look.  Not that that matters.  But I noticed :)

fz5jfv6gsji41.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...