Jump to content
Seriously No Politics
×
Existing user? Sign In
Sign In
Remember me
Not recommended on shared computers
Sign In
Forgot your password?
Sign Up
Forums
Activity
All Activity
My Activity Streams
Unread Content
More
Content I Started
Browse
Online Users
Staff
Search
More
More
More
Everywhere
Status Updates
Topics
Members
Home
All Activity
Home
2BizE
2BizE
Limited
View Profile
See their activity
Posts
688
Joined
August 9, 2016
Last visited
October 16, 2025
Content Type
All Activity
Profiles
Status Updates
Status Replies
Forums
Topics
Posts
Everything posted by 2BizE
Thoughts on new First Presidency?
2BizE
replied to
JLHPROF
's topic in
General Discussions
I would like to see Elder Uchtdorf back in to help prepare him for being president. He is the next most healthy.
October 13, 2025
202 replies
All Activity
Home
2BizE
×
Existing user? Sign In
Sign Up
Forums
Activity
Back
All Activity
My Activity Streams
Unread Content
Content I Started
Browse
Back
Browse
Online Users
Staff
Search
×
Create New...