Papa Has to Face the Music This Morning.

Back to the heart doctor this morning, then back to the hospital. I am so tired of having stints and talks of bypasses, I have had just about enough! But, I can’t tell the people closest to me that I have had enough. Prayers would for guidance might help, as my wife of 44 years on Thursday will be listening to the doctor, and what she wants. 

Ah, my heart goes to you and your family.

On 1/24/2020 at 9:58 AM, Scott Lloyd said:

Here it seems that not only are you scorning Smac’s profession, but you are disparaging Smac as a practitioner of it. More ad hominem, this time closer to home. If this is what the conversation has devolved to, then perhaps you are right in saying it would be best not to continue it. 

But for the record, I submit that, if anything, Smac’s background in the legal profession qualifies him to view the matter rationally and to argue it logically and effectively. 

22 minutes ago, Scott Lloyd said:

You included a quote from me in your post that you apparently didn’t intend. 

Agreed. Papa is not a lawyer and should not be smeared as such.

Hope it goes well Papa and if you are ready to go make sure to tell God that......quietly but take whatever God gives I guess.

Edited by The Nehor

I have another battery of tests coming my way! I am aware that when you are a Husband, Father and Papa, your life is not your own. In short, I know it is not JUST my own? 

Today, got news that one of my 10 year old granddaughters who was born with cancer, has to have another surgery and biopsy. Makes my problems seem so much smaller!!!! I could and would walk though hell to spare her and my daughter a single moment of worry! 

6 hours ago, Jeanne said:

Listen wisely then tell them how YOU feel.  Find a meeting ground where you at least feel heard.  It just because so many people love you Papa that they get their 2 cents!😍

I know, but my youngest granddaughter gave my wife a reason to step out of the room so my doctor could hear ME. So this time instead of going straight to more invasive measures, we will start with heart monitor, then see if we can go to other measures. I know what is at the end of this road, but maybe we can pump the brakes? 

2 hours ago, Scott Lloyd said:

You mean it was some lame attempt at insulting humor in a thread where a man is in obvious anguish? What kind of person are you?

That you think so only indicates that you simply don't understand at all.  No one insulted you at all.  What kind of person are you not to understand that it was meant for Papa not you?

Truly, you amaze me.  I am placing you where you belong.

10 minutes ago, JamesBYoung said:

That you think so only indicates that you simply don't understand at all.  No one insulted you at all.  What kind of person are you not to understand that it was meant for Papa not you?

What does the quote have to do with the thread? I’ve admitted I don’t understand it. That’s why I asked you to explain. Why are you refusing? Since it is I you are quoting, I think I’m entitled to know. 

Edited by Scott Lloyd
55 minutes ago, JamesBYoung said:

I would scroll up and have a look at your first post in this thread (second post overall). I am guessing you missed what you may have accidentally added. If it was intentional then wow.....you are weird.

3 hours ago, The Nehor said:

I would scroll up and have a look at your first post in this thread (second post overall). I am guessing you missed what you may have accidentally added. If it was intentional then wow.....you are weird.

I’m wondering now if there’s some kind of computer or cyber glitch that is preventing him from seeing the quote attached to his post. He must not know or grasp what the rest of us are seeing. That would be the only thing I can think of that would explain his behavior. 

Rather than spend any more energy on this, I’m just letting it drop. 

12 hours ago, Calm said:

Got to wonder if Papa understands your remark.

I saw a comment, but it appeared above a quote box for Scott, in the first response. So, I cannot figure out what is going on, and on the tale end of a very bad day all around. So, no I don’t know what it is all about. 

1 hour ago, Bill “Papa” Lee said:

I saw a comment, but it appeared above a quote box for Scott, in the first response. So, I cannot figure out what is going on, and on the tale end of a very bad day all around. So, no I don’t know what it is all about. 

I have no idea what that quote being in that post is about either.

Edited by Calm