No Longer Torn

11 minutes ago, CountryBoy said:

The I am so Torn thread is over.  I am no longer torn.  For those who have followed my progress...thank you for your prayers.  You know that last year, I was re-baptized into the Church....after 26 years.

Today, on the anniversary of the Priesthood being restored on the earth, it was restored to me.

All my blessings have been restored.

Congrats!!  I hope you are now in a happy place!  Do you ever worry you'll revert back to some old doubts?  I'm just amazed you got through like you did, it's not very common.  Or is it?

11 minutes ago, Tacenda said:

Congrats!!  I hope you are now in a happy place!  Do you ever worry you'll revert back to some old doubts?  I'm just amazed you got through like you did, it's not very common.  Or is it?

Doubts will come and go.....the key is learning how to handle them.  The thing is, I have received answers to my doubts......new doubts may appear....but the old one are gone

17 hours ago, CountryBoy said:

The I am so Torn thread is over.  I am no longer torn.  For those who have followed my progress...thank you for your prayers.  You know that last year, I was re-baptized into the Church....after 26 years.

Today, on the anniversary of the Priesthood being restored on the earth, it was restored to me.

I'm glad you have found happiness and fulfillment in the church.

17 hours ago, The Nehor said:

Hooray! Welcome Back!

Have some jello!

Green-Jello.jpg

Did you know that there is a fetus inside this jello...a..I can see it..can you?

Wishing you many good things Country Boy!

Edited by Jeanne
19 hours ago, CountryBoy said:

I did not know you changed your screen name, so when someone posted and your thread got move up I began to post on it again. But every time I saw the thread, I prayed and will continue to that you stay strong and that every good blessing God has for you, will be yours. God bless you my brother, you were never otherwise, even when you left the Church. I pray that many others come back and know the joy that you now know!