You Have Reached You Quota Of Positive Votes For The Day

rodheadlee

What is the reasoning behind having a maximum of allowed positive votes for a 24 hour period?  I have noticed  pretty much all comment sections have taken away the ability to vote negative but I have never seen a limit on positive votes except for here. I might as well make this a 2 part deal. Why do you suppose everyone is being denied the ability to vote negative?

I'm just sad I can't vote on anything yet. I'm kind of shy but love this forum. I don't dare post much and I understand I have to post a lot before I can do much of anything.

Go post in the three word thread to up your post level.

Posting on message boards (this one and the ZLMB) helped me overcome to a great extent my shyness (talking a lot did not mean i wasnt shy as i would be often sick with anxiety both during and after I said anything). It let me know that people were actually interested in what I had to say because they responded and in positive ways too.

Go post in the three word thread to up your post level.

Posting on message boards (this one and the ZLMB) helped me overcome to a great extent my shyness (talking a lot did not mean i wasnt shy as i would be often sick with anxiety both during and after I said anything). It let me know that people were actually interested in what I had to say because they responded and in positive ways too.

Ok. I will try. Thanks.

Once you hit 25 posts LJP you'll have a lot more options.  It won't take you long i'm sure.  :)

Rod-I have no idea why they limit giving rep points.  I can understand not having a dislike button though.  I think it would just cause problems.

Thanks Bluebell. Just a few more to go.

I am limited to 50 points as a contributor and do give out points sometimes just because I am happy to see someone posting, even before I read it.  Or because I like one line even if I am not thrilled with the rest.  Probably would be better for me to just have 10  so I would have to really save my points for meaningful ones…but then Nehor would hardly get any and that would just be wrong.

I am limited to 50 points as a contributor and do give out points sometimes just because I am happy to see someone posting, even before I read it.  Or because I like one line even if I am not thrilled with the rest.  Probably would be better for me to just have 10  so I would have to really save my points for meaningful ones…but then Nehor would hardly get any and that would just be wrong.

I post 2 or 3 meaningful posts a year. ;)

• 2 weeks later...